Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday, August 26: Meeting w/ Friend, Nap Massage and Laundry

Well I got up around 9:30 AM this morning. I did attempt to 
 et up extra early for the men's meeting but I couldn't do it. I crashed after I ate and then will crashed around 12:30 AM & stayed up till 3 AM and went back to sleep. 
  watch the 1978 Phillies lose when Gary Maddox dropped the ball
 in center field. Also i watched the 77 Phillies lose against the LA Dodgers 
regular since Greg Luzinski couldn't catch the fly ball in  very infamous Phillies game. Anyhow 
 et my friend at the coffee shop he ordered 
 omething really complex and then we went in and it wasn't bad at all. 
 e then drop me off at home and went to's get his daughter his birthday 
 er birthday presents. I then went home and Sharon showed me
 how she cleaned up the back alley of the house. It was very well done 
  must say. I then helped a little bit and then I like down in the front 
 oom in the third floor. I got these really awful thoughts repeating
 themselves. I then finally fell asleep and the thoughts went away. 3 hours later I got up and it was close to 4 PM. I then decided I 
 eeded to follow through with my massage and then pick up the laundry that I was 
 upposed to pick up Monday at the You Do We Do Laundromat. 
  got the 48 at 23rd St. and took a really Circular path because there is a huge crane in the 
 iddle of market Street around 11th. It didn't really matter to me and I was pretty
 tired and I was dozing off in the window. There were two ladies it just talk nonstop the whole 
 ay. That's nothing new to me anyway. I went to get the massage and it was pretty hard-core. She walked on me and manipulating muscles I
 forgot I had. She did
 comment that I was gaining weight. She's not wrong either. I think
 the problem is I eat just before I go to sleep that's probably the issue along with 
 oo much carbs. Anyhow I picked up the laundry which was 25 bucks and then
 went to the copper beach and got two meals. One for tonight and one for another day 
 hether it's tomorrow or the start of next week. That decided he go 
 o Jon Crowe's house. They both ride motorcycles so I don't really belong there. Well I ended up catching the 21 bus only after rode by me and I ran about 100 yards

 when it stopped finally. The fact that I look down the moment the bus came through the bus driver off and she let me know that I was not correct. I managed to catch the 21 and make the 
 aundry home without having to use Uber. It's all the scoop baby baby baby baby.
That last line with me singing it not realizing the phone was still on and letting the dog in. Yes I did walk bishop and that was nice. And I got a little nibble on OK Cupid just now. I'm gonna settle into eating dinner and talking on the phone. It's now 8:52 PM. Well yes, Trump did pardon Sheriff Joe Apieo The racist sheriff from Arizona. This is a sop to Trump's hard-core supporters but possibly unconstitutional. It is also a bad sign for the Robert Mueller investigation. Trump would probably want to pardon other crocs in his administration if they get called out during the investigation.


No comments: