Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday, August 21: Work and the Solar Eclipse

Well I have to get to work early because I had an appeal today. So 
 roused myself up after some effort and showered
 going to have a door. I walked down 24th St. to Pennsylvania Avenue and caught 
 he 48 where I would usually catch the 32 bus. I then called the other
 modes of transportation and got it work just in time to take the phone 
 all for the appeal. After a woman to the punch talking the client decided to 
 ithdraw the appeal because I scheduled her for Wednesday morning.
 So there are a couple people plants, that took up some time but I was glad to get them done when I didn't have 15 people coming in like I do tomorrow. I kind
 a wish 
  had gotten two or three sections done but it least I gave them 
 ne. I made a little bit of progress on my list. My last day of work is a week from Wednesday. 
 ell the solar eclipse was today. It was pretty unremarkable 
 ecause we had too many clouds going on just as the clips came. I managed
 to get a good picture
 from someone else. I could not for the life of me get a decent picture from my camera. It y
was a little bit disappointing. I did convince 2 people 
 o send their pictures because I want at least a half decent picture while I
 was 
 t work. I did try to take videos
 hoping maybe that would enable me to get a decent
 picture. I was paranoid looking at the sun because you know
 if you look at the sun too long one of the clips you can go blind
. From what I hear, there's a picture of Donald Trump staring at the sun 
 hen he wasn't supposed to. It was on one of my favorite apps from the online magazine slate

No comments: