Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday, August 14: A Decision and My Friend Makes Her Flight to Australia

Well the saga from yesterday kept up early this morning. As decisions 
 or trying to be made over in Maryland the Greyhound bus is kept selling out. At some point I just decided
 that I would just have to say no to missing work today. Today
I am  happy to actually get stuff done without 50 clients coming into
 the office. Well I got in thanks to Huber. I walked the dog and
 there's no way I was going to make it on time. So I took Uber to that was cheap today and made it to work by 9:02 AM. I spent most of the time finishing  up the alerts that I had i
 nd implementing sanctions. I am permitted a total of nine 
 nd there were one or two that didn't get sanctioned because The cash assistance was already closed.  nd then started working on my list and due to the fact that 
 mplement the sanctions I was able to wipe off the first 10. I'm on number
 21 out of 80. So the work there's just begun. I now have to mostly ignore the alerts
 because I'm at that 20 alert phase. Within a week they will 
 robably be 50 of the alerts on my board. I alternated after lunch
 between being OK and being really tired. I did have one of the Babu's  Indian sandwiches. It was still left from last week. That was delicious. After work 
  I decided to get off at 52nd St. this way I can just either catch the 52 bus 
 if it shows up or just walk straight down 52nd St. and bang a left on Haze Avenue to 
 alk the dogs. And I want to clock when I went to the Bodega the rain 
 tarted sprinkling. It's now 5:39 PM and it's still just a sprinkle of rain. I
 ended up walking the dogs today and it worked out fine but they 
 eft a lot of poops so this time I didn't add water to the food bowl because they're 
 ind of loose. After that I decided I was in the mood for Indian
 and walked 49th and Hazel all the way to 40th and Chestnut. On the way I took a lot of decent pictures I think. I really enjoyed myself I then went to Indian  and 

 te dinner and just took my sweet time. Meeting. It was really nice so then
 I decided to catch Uber home. I saw Tom said hello and went
 to bed with a full belly. I'm still amazed that my friend Lisa was able to get all that stuff 
 npacked from the van by yourself and make her flight. She also
 sold her car and found the last cat at home. She left around 10 PM Eastern
 time destination Australia! Speaking of destinations, I just finally bought make a bus tickets to Buffalo. 
 aking bus was 140 and the plane would've been 312. It was a tough decision one it would take between 
 hree hours with all the bullshit each way and the buses eight hours each way but at least make a bus pass few stops unlike greyhound and it's 
 cheaper by $7 bucks and and less stops or can I say. And the 
 isplay this comment about Donald Trump and the right wing malicious not to use and hangers on the porch Charlotte last weekend

No comments: