Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday, August 15: I Woke at 10 AM. Donald Trump is a White Nationalist!

Hello. Initially I got up around 5:30 AM and had to take care of 
 other nature. I then went back to bed and set my alarm for 7:15. The problem was I set it for 7:15 PM not 7:15 AM. 
 he next thing 
  realized it was 10 AM and praying that it was Saturday. Unfortunately
 today is Tuesday. I flipped out through all my clothes and was very fortunate to find a taxi cab at the A-Plus mini market on Fairmount 
 venue. I have to deposit more money in my checking account because I couldn't 
 et a uber xl but it worked out just as well because the cat was there and he drove 
 retty fast. He didn't have an air-conditioner but I just opened up the window and let the steady rain call me off. I arrived in the computer
 system had been down so everythin was pretty cool. Only one of my clients was in when I came in 
 ot a bunch of them. So it worked out as well as it could be but as of 330 I am still sleepy. I Saul about eight clients so far and it's really humid out here but the rain 
 as stopped. Well I finish the rest of 
 he day and cleaned up my stuff someone. And I'll have 45 alerts when I
 was down to 15 as of yesterday. A whole bunch of people 
 ot terminated in one day over 25 people in number. Well I caught the L and went to the 
 ipster coffee shop to relax for a minute and finish off my chips and Pepsi that 
  had from work. I didn't finish it completely till 330 my interviews. Anyhow I went to the hipster 
 offee shop and relaxed and took a picture too. I then went to my appointment
 and it went well my believe. We talked about finding it hard to say no to people especially 
 hen I'm exhausted. She agreed that I had to be exhausted. Anyhow I think I really 
 bsorbed in the Washington Post app online. It's very factual and one but a little depressing. What
 6 months is already brought us under the Trump administration. I think he's worse than I 
 ould've even imagined he's really being the President of the red states of America. I sent it to a couple  of my 
 riends already. But then realized I have to walk the dogs and go to the bank. I made a deposit 
 n my checking account so I can use Uber again. I'm now on the 42 bus and I'm gonna get off at 49th St.  i'm then going to walk the
 2 little puppies. As I was sitting on the 42 bus I read this little nugget of a news y
item in Slate. That Trump is considering a pardon for Sheriff Joe Arpaio. The anti-Latino sheriff of Maricopa County Arizona. This just proves that Trump in deed is a white nationalist in a suit!

No comments: