Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday, August 28: Work and Meeting at Elixir Café

Hi. I got up early enough so she breakfast. I ended u getting up at  3:30 AM. 
 ortunately I slept very quickly. I took a bunch of pictures this morning. It was a 
 ery sunny double morning. At the work since I had was thrown out they made 
 nnouncement days ago but not the same day. Usually they do that usually I need
 all my stuff before they can throw it out. I don't store too many things that most I bring 
 rozen stuff but I generally eat it in plenty of time.  Got in about five minutes late around 9:05 AM. There is no 
 ncident. 
  blew off the list and decided to work on the alerts. So it looks like Wednesday's going to be just the last three clients and 
 ther assorted last-minute BS it alway
s happens when I'm about to go take a couple days off. So I plugged product through and got a good chunk of the alerts done. A lot of people didn't 
 nswer the phone so I loaded
up September 7, 2017 is a big day to see people. Monday is a day off Tuesday is the fifth. I really don't want to schedule people my 1st day 

 ack from a small vacation. Well I plug the way and the 5:10 PM.  I made a
 hasty retreat to catch the EL at 56 and Market down to 15th St. to meet 
 omeone at Starbucks and then we plan to walk over to elixir to actually sit down and have coffee. Well I hung out and find a Starbucks
 and I recognized her right away when she

 showed up. It was a really good vibe from the start and it was a really nice time. We almost made today TV productionWe then took a walk around the city 
 nd then she got a car that I got the 32 bus back home. I got home call 
 e first and felt a little strange but then I hung out with Sharon and Tom's going to sleep in the front room with my third floor. 

No comments: