Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday, August 12: An Eventful Day. A Friend Has Decision

Well I managed to rouse myself up early for the men's. I was a little bit 
 ate but not horribly late. As usual it was very good and ready 
 o my friend Mike. I hung out with him afterwords and then I 
 ventually got the 42 bus told city to meet up with Larry and Marissa.
  I haven't seen Marissa in a long long time it's good to hang out like in the old days. It's
 pretty humid and cloudy out and I just booked a 945 trip to 
 altimore I'll be arriving at 9:45 at the Philly at 7 PM. Well I'm trying 
 o set up a possible date but I played phone tag. I'm also hoping I can get together with Wes before I have to leave for Baltimore

 at 7 PM right now I'm going to catch the subway to either 52nd St. or 46th Street
 to walk the dogs. I'm running really late with the dogs but I'm sure I'll be OK. 
 hen Iwalked   a little doggies. Wonderful kept stopping 
 nd got a leash but no harm was done. The rain is really held off which 
 s fortunate because it's cool get humid as all heck. I decided I wouldn't have 
 eed The cats just before I take the bus down t Baltimore Maryland. As I was finishing
 up with the dogs I got a call and agreed to meet someone 
 t Johnny Brenda's at 2 o'clock. They gave me a lesson two hours to finish the

 puppies go back to West go back to Fairmount shower and then come back to Frankford Avenue and Gerard Avenue 
 leaning that smelly. I decided to Uber it back to Fairmount and Uber it up to Johnny Brenda's because I just wanted to make sure I got here on time an
d not be 
 ll hot and
 bothered. It's not so much that it's hot it's just really humid when you 
 xert yourself in any sort of way. When I got home and talk to Sharon for a bit and then I decided I needed to crash so I crashed and what I was doing that 
 ith you it up. We were going to go out to Ethiopian but decided to go to 
 ishops collar. Sharon joined us there after and we ended up hanging out till
 about 7:15 PM. Hopefully he'll be moving in our neighborhood soon. At this time 
 e had to leave because I have a Greyhound bus and I have to 
catch an 8 PM. I want to make sure I got my tickets on time.. It's now 7:46 PM I realized hi
  didn't bring a plug to charge my phone so I have two chargers

 with half power that I hope it least get me to Baltimore before
 they die out. I hope Lisa has an iPhone so I can charge my phone. Or at least have a 
 ord that will charge my chargers. The air conditioning 
 n this gray had to really pretty cool that's for sure. Donald Trump was condemned  for 
 ot blasting the right wing white nationalist in Charlotteville Virginia 
 oday. What kind of a president is this man? Will arrive later in
 Baltimore @ 10 PM and Lisa picked me up around 10:15 PM. When back to her place and then it's two women 

 ame to pick up the rest of the furniture the airport from Lisa. We went down to
 Columbia    and unpacked their stuff from the van and then there were Chyna he 
 o shading the price as we were getting ready to leave. That left a bitter t
aste but remove done and went back to her place and did some more packing etc. for a long time. We took a couple naps and work through the night. It was
 long and exciting day that's for sure. This blogger like forget this day that's 

for sure

No comments: