Monday, August 14, 2017

Sunday August 13: Moving Day in Baltimore and Philly


Well both of us were up most the night moving on trying to figure out what the move. At various times both of us were crashing the
 floor. We had a cool bit of drama when the women we helped last night tried to act like grifters and renegotiate the terms that my  riend had with them. Then we hold stuff to the truck and then eventually went to the 
 oodwill with a bunch of furniture. We took a 
 itstop at the Starbucks which felt really good. I drink it energy smoothie and iced coffee 
 nd some banana bread. That was good. The next step was to move the big furniture going to Philadelphia
. My friend who were not sure she will be able to fit everything to go to Philadelphia but I 
 hink we can do it. Well, we loaded the stuff and and kept loading the stuff. She had paintings boxes 
furniture etc. etc. It was humid like crazy I was sweating and dripping and I had to take my shirt off and use it to wipe myself. I ended up losing my shirt
 because I put it down somewhere after wiping my face and my four head from the humidity. Wasn't harder than usual but the
 humidity was far out that's for sure. And at one 
 oint we took stuff to the storage at Goodwill and then we drove back and loaded the other stuff in. We did take a pitstop at Starbucks which was good. Well at one 
p oint the truck got full and came to the realize 
 et the man she got was not going to have room to fit all her stuff. The
 plan was for both of us to go to the storage place in King of Prussia dump the stuff and go back to 
 altimore and pick up the rest of the stuff. Turns out the storage unit 
 asn't what she was bargaining for such a didn't have climate control and it 
 as outside public storage unit and not interior one. So 
 ecision was made that you drop me off in Philly and she continued to 
 altimore and go to a storage place in Baltimore I then went to 
 he meeting at 7 o'clock actually I forgot about the meeting and met up with Larry at Saxbys I 
 ventually open the door around 7:35 PM. By then I saw The last bus left approximate
 1030 and got there at midnight come up around midnight by the bus. By time t
hat a decision was made the bus was canceled. 
 t was time for me to eat take a nap and
 shower. I was exhausted and didn't even shower I just passed out. It was all a little bit too much!!

No comments: