Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday, August 25: Plugging Away

Hello there. After sleeping pretty well and having very vivid dreams, I got
 up around 7:45 AM and proceeded to 

 ownstairs and have some breakfast. I kept thinking I was out of minutes but I lesson so I was

 very much relieved. I then Hot the 48 bus along 23rd St. 
 hich was a nice change of pace. But then quickly caught the trolley
 and  then got on the EL. I saw a young woman with your fat tattoos
 coming from her eye. That somewhere freaky shit man . She must be dating
 a bad boy or he died in prison. It might be a gang thing. I am asleep don't
 know but it's definitely some freak thing. Also I can hear from someon listening on the headset some "fake drums." They definitely do not play the "fake drums" on WDAS  It's definitely the 
official Radio station of Elmwood District it's a marketing base station that appeals to middle-aged African-American women. 
It's kind of how WMGK plays "classic rock" for middle-aged white people. Well I plug away at work and it was a lot of talking going on here at work but I just plugged away and treated myself to a bodega sandwich. The sandwich was very good. I've worked way like a work week while the chattering was 
 oing on and for blazing Friday glory! I don't ge
t to resentful I just clocked sometimes that's about it. I only got slight comment 
 hen I send away for a form to get wait information. So I won't do that again. I just worked
 on the alerts only because they kept storming in. My dispatched a
 lot of them. I'm working on them because I don't to come back with like 60 of them
 when I get back from Buffalo after Labor Day. I left work and decided I would head downtown and at the meditation meeting
 at 4th and Pine. I was 
 empted to get a massage but thought better of it. So I got some coffee and caught the 12  bus in good time. I then went 
to the meeting which was in a different location
 at the church it was nice I was able to just mellow out. Afterwords I thought a little awkward and split quickly and caught the 12 bus to the 7 bus very efficiently. So I got 

home and I have reasonable hour and I just chilled out the rest of the night. I also did walk Bishop after Sharon and I walked him.

No comments: