Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday, August 19: A Jumbled Day

Well after being up-and-down sleeping and what not I got 
 up around 730 to go to the 8 o'clock meeting. I ended up fencing around for a bit but I   
 ended being late to the meeting. After
 I went to the meeting me and Mike talked a little bit about her concerns. 
 here's 
 omething funky going on. That's for sure. After we talk to him and his wife drop me off before they ent to college with her at a farmers market.
  I thought about going to the beach today but I saw that I needed a nap after I eat. I ate some samosas and I waver between being hungry and tired at the same time. I did 
 anage to get a nap. And after that from a nap
 and I found out that Sharon was with her sister at the Bishops 


 ollar. I decided to head on over and be social and meet her sister. I was taken aback a bit how different she looks from Sharon yet she did look slightly similar. 
 his sister
 was there with her kid who's going to Temple in the fall. I am hung out 
with them and ended up going back to the house. Sharon sister opened


 up some of the many boxes in Sharon's front room  some of them were items the
 kid needed 4 college and other ones were knickknacks from what I saw. 
  hung out in the front room and then I decided to shave. By the time 
  came down to sister had left with the kid in the boxes were still there. This did not
 make her happy. I then decided to call Uber and have my laundry 
 elivered to you do we do. I told him I would pick it up Monday. Speaking of 
 onday that's the 
 ay of the solar eclipse. It's supposed to be a partial eclipse here in Philadelphia around 2 o'clock to 2:30 PM. Updated to do you do we do I ordered a veggie platter. You should I split that
  with Pat but I ate the whole blessed thing at the kebab-ish and it was very tasty. Hung out there till about 8:30 PM and then eventually
 caught the 21 bus to 22nd and Chestnut. I then proceeded to walk all 
 he way home since the bus what's not forthcoming. The mellowed out upstairs in my room Sharon and I talked again a little bit. I then Facebook message Lisa while she's in Australia. She think she might be back within six weeks.

No comments: