Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday, August 29: I Awake in an Odd State

Good last week of August everyone. I had left my phone on and the Phillies
 were playing in the World Series against Tampa Bay. Anyhow, I had a really weird 
 ream last night. I had a dream that my brother John changed 
 is name to Tannick because he got into Jewish mysticism. In the dream Idaho hard time accepting  that he 
 hanged his name. I thought he was being flaky.In the dream, I was  working on acceptance 
 f his new identity. The dream felt so real list
 stick that I was thinking of sending a text to my brother asking if he changed his 
 ame & stuff I think this relate just some things going on in my life. Well I hung out 
 with him in the kitchen for a bit talking about dating etc. I ate cereal
 and then just barely got the 48 bus as it was arriving to the corner. Then I caught the trolley
 pretty quickly and then got the EL at 8:57 AM The battery on my phone is aband I'll 
 robably be 10 minutes late. Well I was a little bit late but my supervisor was later so I was copacetic. I then 
got 
 own to my desk and immediately heard that somebody was here. So I worked
 away while others talked and Houston flooded. Well it's now 3:54 PM and I just went to the Bodega 
 nd got like a cab of soup and a bag of chips and a soda for five bucks. I am
 going to take a work break and heat up some soup. I'm in a really 

 eird mood when I'm not busy at work like I feel like I just want to break down and 
 tart crying. You know nothings happened bad it's really strange. It feels when I sit still and 46 street station that my gut is hollowed out. It started out with a phone call after my date.
Well I was very busy at work I interviewed 11 people in the overflow went into tomorrow which I hadn't intended so I have about six or seven people tomorrow scheduled. And then blessedly I get to sit on the bus and space out and hopefully not get too depressed. Anyhow the rain just kept on going. It's not a very light this morning and now it's pretty much of a steady rain not just stay near Tricia. The good thing is if it's not too windy so I'm probably still work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's super rude to be posting pictures of women from dating sites that they think are staying on a private dating site but you post them here so now it's public so so wrong!!!

Unknown said...

The person was not long. But I did remove it. Whoever you are I hope that's OK