Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thursday, August 31: a Lazy Day in Buffalo

Well after not sleeping on the megabusts, I arrived in Buffalo around 630 and 
 erry was nice enough to pick me right up at th bus station in Buffalo. I was pretty tired but 
 n good spirits. We then drove straight to a Tim 
 ortons to get a little bit of breakfast and some coffee. We ordered to the 
 rive-through. As all of your readers know, I like to have a lot of soy or milk in my 
 offee. Most of the time with somebody else does it they never put enough 
 f the white stuff in my coffee. But the people at Tim Hortons manage to do that. I was 
 leasantly surprised that's for sure. After you went to Tim Hortons I saw
 Ken for a little bit before he went off to work. He was not in the best mood in 
 he world and he went off to work. Kerry
 that had to do a whole bunch of errands. I was thinking of indulging in a massage or walking around but instead
 I stayed home went to sleep a couple times and watched 
 ideos of the 1993 Phillies playing the Atlanta Braves in the National League championship series.
 I got all the way up to game for. Of course I didn't watch every single minute I did this 
 'm skipping around. It was very interesting to watch 1993
 which was over 20 years ago believe it or not. I then took a shower and then 
 Kerry came home shortly there after after 
 oing a whole  unch of wedding related errands. I then went out side for the first time all day around 5 PM and took some nice pictures of the fall 
 ky and
 some flowers that were growing near Kerry's driveway. I did send
 them to my new 
 riend. We then drove out to A place called Eden New York. We went to a person who is a seamstress. I 
 ould tell she was very much pro 
 un rights from the sign that says "repeal the safe act.". She's 
 een married twice and when her husband joke that when I die you can marry someone else 
 he said "I don't want to have to train someone else." I'm not even going to comment on that.

No comments: