Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday, September 20: Ardmore Work and Fighting Summer Funk

 It's Tuesday and it's overcast but it's not raining. That is it added bonus for certain.   pent the night in Ardmore and missed  the 103 but I did get the 106 bus that goes to 69th St. terminal. I slept very well and g ot a nice shower so the only thing I hope is I have long pants and work address on   earing shorts. As of 8:39 AM when I was getting close to the entranc e at work it look like the sun was making a strong effort to be through the clouds. I hope that remains the case throughout the day. Well I came into work and settle myself it to organize it by lift for the report that  will be due at the end of next week. That went pretty well and people came in at a trickle in early  and mid part of the day. I ate lunch at my desk and was gonna walk with the person from work but we both got sidetracked. Towards the end of the day bunch of people didn't end up coming in and one of them with my death meet 
 clients and I   ook care of all those and got them done. It was a bit of a rush that's for sure but I hope to finish up writing my thinking packet that I had started earlier today. I don't think I can write anymore of them  because I have to   ait for the CBH notification to come back. I just sent them yesterday little late so hopefully I'll get them by early next week if I get lucky. I have to get them from downtown and 8th and Market . When I left work got my shorts on and headed downtown to 15th and Walnut. The Alcott me there pretty   quick and I went to my session and it went well. One thing to note   s that I was really thirsty and my foot with the cheating. I then got a message  that was a little bit concerning but nobody's going to get hurt by it. Mosquitoes are  out in our area and I almost got bit by one as I was heading to CVS. I ran into 
Sharon  as I was buying my ice tea and pasta sauce from the CVS. We're going to be  cleaning so we bought cleaning provisions. Next I  took out the trash. It's 7:37 PM. We went 
 to get some anti-bug stuff because it seems to be a lot of little flying flies flying around. There is a mission going on here that's for sure. Well I sprayed the bed the sheet and then took the seat off the map back up the pillows off my back and share and help me put all new covers on the bed and pillowcases. Also we shut off the back room.I even took medicine to keep from getting itchy.
 Overall it was an interesting day and one day hopefully it will cool off till all the funky one little creatures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roaring with laughter; so interesting when life's little moments are documented so graphically.

mkrull said...

Thank you I'm so gratified that you enjoyed this blog. We've a lot I have an anybody really enjoy the block like this. I appreciate it