Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday, September 19:Rain! ☔️ and The Beatles!!

 Good day everyone. I stayed up way too late, I had difficulty g etting up. I tried to get up at 7:30 but that didn't work so I attempted to get up at 8:15 AM. Well I didn't really get up till close to 8:30 AM. I quickly throw my clothes look for  an umbrella and walked out the door.  Uber wanted to charge $11-$18 just to get to 15th and Market. Well I know wasn't going to do that so I waited 48 for about three minutes and got off at 19th andMarket. I eventually got to 19th and market and   arty probably in a n email. I'm at the 56 street station and it's 9:14 AM I bthink I'm going to get docked for this one since I'm not to be able to plow through the doors open till after 915.  Well  I made it to work   nd thank goodness the day went pretty slow. I'm really kind of feeling a little low today and little drowsy. Well I  want to the fresh  grocer very hungry and got some provisions to hold me over for the week. It was reported that the man who set off the bombs and see I'll city and Chelsea New York City has been captured today.There was a shootout with police before he was finally captured!  I bought a whole bunch of food at the supermarket and that really   id help me out. I got bananas grapes yogurt and some low-sodium canned Whole Foods. Well I had about 2 to 30 p.m. I start feeling like I was with the program. I finished up my alert and I sent out a whole bunch of DHS request to downtown  to Miss Brown. I realized I had to do that because I was running out of people to sanction. I did want  to write a thank you and packet but I at least got that v. Now, tomorrow I've got   bout 6 to 7 people which isn't too bad compared to 12 to 15 people. I was supposed to sneak out of work at 4:50 PM I didn't leave till 4:55 PM. I'm supposed to be home by 530 for her to pick me up. We are to see the Beatles movie in Ambler starting at 8 PM. We're   irst going to find something to eat. After I got to the EL in good time I then caught the 32 bus which was packed as hell and headed home. I caught the bus I that had been   sitting here at 15th and JFK. I was very fortunate to make the bus send Meg  showed up early. It very very    humid outside but it least the rain stopped. It was the best time   to catch considering the 48 takes too long. It is time to go. So we took the Phoenix route through Kelly  Drive Midvale Ave., Stanton etc. Butler Pike. The rain is mostly held off but every so often it's still squirts.  We arrived in ambler parked at a meniscal parking lot. We then looked for a little coffee shop to grab some ice coffee. Well, everything in town with clothes and the closest place was a Dunkin' Donuts.   he closest Starbucks Starbucks for at least 2 1/2 miles away.    went to a place called lawn them on. It was an authentic Mexican restaurant. I knew with authentic because some of the folks new limited English and I could just tell that was going to be a very delicious meal break really nice price. Ron Howard Beatles movie was SUPURB!. It really was   omething I would wanting to see longer than I really can understand. I think Meg had a nice time too. The weather cooled off but butt it's  till pretty humid outside. The rain did hold  off which is a good thing there's a very pleasant evening. Oh yes, the Eagles won tonight by the score 29 to 14 over  the Chicago Bears. 
The Eagles are now 2–0 for this young season.  So what would be Monday as we start to whine down a month September.. if you observation. Before the American hamburger meat everybody. We thought it was funny when had to screenshot because it Amblerrama I want to take a picture of it but I couldn't. 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful time, feet were dancing up a storm, grooving in an old-fashioned room called Auditorium #1.

mkrull said...

Indeed it was a very good time was had by all. The Mexican food with quite obvious as well.

Anonymous said...

This is much more my speed, politely waiting for the blogger to respond so I'm in timeout till then, breathless, laughing, and then Voila!