Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday, September 26: Odd Day and Debate Tonight

 Well I got up in time to see Sharon this morning.  He was up nice and early and was thinking about staying up.   he had two clients today. She's in a very good mood. Hope the rest of her day is going well. Well, I'm at the sunrise   bout 10 to 15 minutes late. It was a big book. Afterwards, I went to CVS and bought myself some   eadphones. I have gone without music in my head for quite some time now.  I got to work on time. Turned out it was Monday and Monday mean I tend to get walk-ins. I got one walked in after    general letter in mid August just came in today. Opening the case wasn't too hard. I gave her  good cause and I'm done with her for a while. I just talk to other people on  them and finished my report that was due today.  I'm really nosy I monitor  coworker that are near me.   I work pretty much throughout the day except for maybe an hour but I'll check it out that's interesting I should   do myself every time I pay every time I eat go out and fetch food and every time I go to the bathroom. Oh yes, one of my coworkers was a bit snappy cries he's feeling under pressure going to be taking doctors appointment and a scarf here to do. Pat sent me a message that he was One of my friends is going to pay me $40 today so I'm going to head into West Philly. I caught the 21 just showing up so I'm going to get myself some   offee and then do some blog editing. Listening to music on my headphones brought up some   trong emotions in me. Like celebration and despair at the same  time it will kind of strange. I tried separating myself from the feelings without denying them. When I got off the 21 at 40th  and Chestnut. I decided I'd go to the green line café on 40th St. between   arket and Ranstead. Well it took to 9 PM pack got home I'm going to split the premises and collect my money and then think about eating a path or just split and get the hell home. It's looking  little cloudy like it might rain later on tonight. At least it isn't raining and it   omfortably cool outside which I can really dig.  Speaking of digging stuff, I was just  listening to some early already am. One of my favorites is radio free Europe and that is quite the rockin tune.  The  presidential  debate is on tonight. I'm reading had a racist typing up and some say that Trump has an electoral college  lead. God that is depressing😡😳 Tonight's debate is incredibly important! Poll shows Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump split battleground states. got food at the KABOBESH. 
Happy read me back and treated me to a vegetarian platter. I added some chickpeas for myself but I also bought the sodas so it all came out even. I  

just felt a drop of rain as of 6:43 PM and they are a little over two hours until the debate. Patrick and I watched alternative view how Germany started World War II. It was really all  

the Polish people Polish government's fault basically. The Treaty of Versilles is also a villain. That we can all agree upon. We decide  

to stop watching it since it was kind of dragging out really long. I'm walking towards 22nd and pats going to continue to do  

beef. I'm hoping to catch the 7 bus. Pat and I walked together and I was going to take to Schuylkill River trail but I thought if I takes a cab I  

would miss the first debate and it was worth the watch. It won't change any trump voters but I think Hilary did very well. Turn left and got a little unhinged towards the end. I think Hillary was better then Trump for sure. I think it'll help her slide in the polls.but it won't make that much of a difference. I was hoping it would. The thing is the expectations are a lot   


lower for Trump  

then to Clinton. It's sort of like Alcor and GW Bush back in 2000. I have  noticed that most of the commentators did not comment on Trump kept sniffing. Back in 2000 they  
gave Al gore a hard time because he breathes heavy. It remains to be seen what the outcome is there. Next week is the vice presidential debate.
 

No comments: