Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday, September 5: Labor Day and Time to do Laundry

Hello boys and girls it's Labor Day. I just had to sleep until about 930 I got up and decided I would call
Its $56 for Members
at all my laundry out and go to the U do we do laundromat. So I ordered a zip car and did just that.
Driving Back Home
No one is really around pad is on a date and time so I rented this car and took a little road trip One
Fairmount Ave

of two media and other parts the Delaware County then I got tired and got a Gatorade and a
Delivering the Laundry

banana and decided I need to go home because I need to rest. So I lie down and let Mr. Sandman take

over and I got a very relaxing nap. While this was going on Sharon with finishing up her baking creation.
News of the Day
I just farted to go to the OCF coffee house and do some blogging. I ended up sorting through my
I-95
200 pictures that I had from today and yesterday in New Jersey. I then went back home to talk
Heading to Aldi
to couple of people on the phone that kept me up till about 1130 or so. I forgot to mention that I went
Shopping
to            Aldi's  and bought some 29 cent yogurt, almond milk and some 
cereal. I got a lot of stuff for about $19. I also finally bought the Greyhound bus tickets to Washington DC and back. The bus leaves at 4:30 PM on Thursday and arrive back in Philadelphia at 3:55 PM on Saturday.
I probably paid more
Sharon Cooking
because I waited a little while to get that reservation done. Sharon made a very delectable
Fairmount
looking cake. She made two separate pans and then join them together and put icing all over it. She
CVS
put some kind of berries in between as you can see from the photo in this blog post. It was good
Funky Taste I Bet!!
to have a day off that is for certain.

No comments: