Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wednesday, September 21: Wentz We Approach Fall

 Good hump day everybody. I tempted to wake up at 6:30 but after a bit of a fitful sleep  I slept until about 8:00 AM. I got up and I was definitely overcast and humid yet fairly   omfortable outside. I fed myself and the two cats their dry food. Instead of  getting coffee and went straight to catch the seven bus to 22nd St. While waiting for the 7   us,  The atmosphere seemed a l little different at Fairmount and 22nd. Couldn't quite  get a handle on that but it was something. Arrived at 30th St. close to 8:45 AM and this stop is fairly empty at this time. I hope actually   rite up some sanctions today. I really can only write up a one because I'm still waiting  for my CBH to results back from downtown. I'm sure I'll have a look that my supervisor didn't post them on for me yet. We're having a State Employee Combined Appeal fundraiser. Today is a 5 dollar breakfast and here it is which includes the OJ!😊 All this happened before 10:15 AM this morning. We'll see  how this whole House Cleaning thing goes it home. Well the   ork day moved on and I rode up to sanction packets want to actually turned in and when I couldn't because    don't have the CBH stuff back yet. My found out they ran through all the names including the mistake   n life. That means I'm gonna get a whole bunch of names back. I talked to the woman center mouth   nd she's very nice. In all my years here I have never talked to her. Next time I have a real emergency I can  call her up and ask for a particular name which is good to know. And I do have a few people tomorrow under 10 so that's a good thing . I tried to do some cleanup of my paperwork and dad so it was OK. I was a little hot in the early   ate morning early afternoon which prompted me to take off my dress shirt  4 awhile. I ended up planning a couple cases of got lost in the shuffle. Hopefully I'll get them started tomorrow  before my cavalcade of about eight people comes in tomorrow. I left I decided I'd go to the early night out at 5:30 at 12th and Locust.    have nothing there for a while and I wanted to have time to go home and go to   rdmore. I versified it to get a decaf iced coffee. Lucy actually had decaf iced coffee at 6:40 PM Eastern daylight Time.   t's the first. Starbucks doesn't have it and OCF Doesn't have it either. OK 6:44 PM I  I   ecided it was time to catch a bus. I walked from 12 to Broad Street on Walnut and hug the 32 bus just as it   as sitting at a stoplight. That was extremely fortunate. Well I flew in   he house when upstairs grab a couple provisions said "Hi" to little butters and Sharon. Sharon was still working on 1 of her married customers   nd did not want me to take a picture. As I was leaving she said she wanted to talk after her work was done. I said you could call me. I'm not so sure that's a great idea   ut I do have an hour and 15 minutes that'll take to get to Ardmore. It's now 7:33 PM and I am waiting at 23rd and Fairmount  for the 48   hich is already a minute late.Almost neglected to state that we had another beautiful sunset here in   hiladelphia.  I couldn't resist taking a bunch of pictures. Some of them looked really nice. I put one on Instagram   'm going to put some more as well on the photographic private Facebook site that I'm on. 48 came pretty close to being on time and I got off the 21st and market Street and walk to 30th St.   hich wasn't too bad. I've been off the 8:09 PM train going to Melbourne which showed up   t 8:12 just like Google said it would. Pretty packed here and we didn't need to leave 12 PM. Definitely because of the shortage of real hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we are talking!

mkrull said...

There's a lot more on here. I'm right now at Overbrook hope you'll join

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me with that time clock? Unreal...