Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Thursday, September 8: Leaving for DC and Arriving to Hostel

Sunrise
Good morning everyone it's another hot humid day in the summer of 2016. Maybe September but summer has been officially ended yet. I packed this
Walking to Catch the Bus
 morning for my bus trip to DC at the 48 bus and I so I was just in parking at 19th and Market
Nice Day!
I realized I left the bag at the bus stop on top of an iron
30th Street Station
table at the London. I called the woman who served me at) and she was able to get the bag from the
Though Chain Link Fence
bus stop before it was taken away. So I'm gonna go back home get the bag and depending on
Mural Viewed from the EL
 Meg did you m head over to  met  at a mutual location that's close to Chinatown . Work wasn't too bad.
I was actually hoping to write up a packet or two but I ended up having to clients come in. And then I caught up with other stuff. I didn't get
Got My Bag Back
to eat lunch and snack while I was at work. Don't know if it will
The EL
work to giving out because mostly they're pretty slow. I then left at 1:15 instead of 1230 but
In Chinatown
I got some stuff completed. I went outside and it's hot as hell out today. I caught the train and
Add caption
immediately caught the 38 bus at 16th and JFK Blvd. I then got off at the Art Museum and 25th St. I
On the Bus
then walked to Rybread and picked up my bag. I also ordered some decaf iced coffee. That really hit the spot
On Our Way
. I'm wearing long pants but I am at least wearing a T-shirt. It's 2:39 PM. I
eventually went to 11th St. and met Meg @ 1020 Race St. It was a nice little restaurant that she found  on Yelp. I'm really cooled off of the mango. Weaving got on the bus without incident. We roll along
The Metro
The Hostel
I 95 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. We got to the hostel and checked in. We got
We Shared with 6 Others
a room with 6 other people. We then finished our evenin in the kitchen. The Chinese food make a
Hostel Kitchen
pot. That really takes quite good. We then went to our room and crashed with our 6 roomates

No comments: