Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday, September 16: Payday and Here Comes Fall

 Well I woke up to a fine looking   Morning. It's not boiling hot unit and we have cooler weather coming ahead .   Well I took the 44 in with Meg  and  she got off @PCOM. It's commonly called the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic  Medicine.  I continued on to Center City. I decided instead  to go straight to work and then I'm g oing to assume car and take care the animals that way.  Rush-hour look really nasty on 30th St. and I didn't want to be   ate to work because they're really coming down hard on that. I also have a big urge for mother nature so I've got to take care of that for I take care of anything. It looks  like the presidential race is closer than I had hoped. Clinton Lost momentum with her pneumonia. He comment about "basket of deplorables" with the goofy unforced error for sure. So it wasn't a really great week for her campaign. Only time will tell for  sure. Trump seems to be rising in the polls  Doesn't help when our "entertainers" or too busy kissing his ass like Jimmy Fallon did last night. At least the Roots stood up to him!
I had  a lot of trouble getting started at work I just wasn't into it. I was looking at the scheduling for my b lood test for my health plan work. The state combined pending appeal which is called SECA started I ignored the presentation. 
 I just heard one of the talking ladies refer someone  as "Mr. Steal Your Grandma." From the 2 women near me talking a lot!! It's now 1218 a meeting Baboos update sandwich and trying to finish up these alerts. bit. 
Then we're finally look at my report that's due in two weeks which I have not  

started yet. My computer decided not to print anymore or let me look at images so I rebooted thing so I'm gonna take a walk with a coworker  while the computer relax yes  

a little. What we walked up to 63rd St. and then turn back.. It was a cool breeze but the sun was pretty brilliant for sure. I started on my A-45 list. I  
made some headway. I'm gonna go straight home and make up for last night with butter the  

dog. So I will assure my friend that everything is OK. It's a nice day I'm not doing anything special. When I attempt to place the picture with her for the  photo will just go to the end of the page. I have written to the tech person about. It's a pain I have to use the the HTML editor to place pictures. It's not that hard but it is an inconvenience. Went to TD Bank it to take 
  care of financial transaction and paid a bill or two. I then came home and hung out with butters and light around for a bit. I made some   asta which was tasty. I think I forgot my meds because it was just a strange evening . So I just talk to your phone and texted with a couple friends and it's going up to sleep in   ut are sleeping very well here next to me as of 11:23 PM. Good night and happy cooler weather

No comments: