Monday, September 12, 2016

Tuesday, September 6: Working Scheduling, and Sleep Over

I got up this morning and managed to make a meeting but it was the one at 12th and Locust not the sunrise. I like that meeting but I have to leave early and even when
Outside My Place
I leave early I show up late to work.
John Wannamaker
I got to work at 9:20 AM but fortunately my supervisor wasn't in so I didn't get docked for that time.
Interesting
I went in and slog my way through 5 interviews and some alerts that have been given yet. I
Construction Near 15th
generally go to the supervisors desk and copy to print out so I can get them started before they
Tough Guy
finally give them to me. I slide through the alert and I left work and went to my therapist appointment
Waiting 4 Train
at 5:30 PM there I talked about a few nagging things that were on my mind and we did OK with him.
I Make the Coverage
We cut through the BS. My brother has a fundraiser for the local media Democratic Party that starts at
On the Train
4:30 Saturday afternoon. That's very close to the time we arrive via the Greyhound bus from
Arriving to Ardmore
Washington DC. Well it was decided that I would pay my brother $45 for two chances and the event
Cool Old Sigh
tomorrow evening after work. That is because I probably won't go to the fundraiser. I also have
Ardmore
movie night on Saturday which starts at six again probably a little bit too close but that's more likely of
Nice Place
me going. After the appointment and I headed off to Meg via the train. I had to pay a 25 for round-trip
Pile of Hangers
ticket.  I got there pretty smoothly. On the way to her place from the train station I took some pretty cool
Add caption
photos of Ardmore. She made a nice dinner and we hung out. I showed her  videos on YouTube of
You Tube
Samantha bee restaurant show on TBS at night. I was invited to stay overnight and I did. It was a nice way to end the day that's for sure. 

No comments: