Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday, September 22: 1st Day of Fall

 Well I got up at 6 AM and decided I try to make my sunrise this morning. I   ad some cereal and some nice made coffee. It's a nice morning with Loki middle the outside. Ardmore looked pretty good that's for sure. I was really enthralled with   he big screen   ersion of YouTube last night. I'm going up to Ardmore station and here comes an Amtrak train. I was going   o just ignore it thinking that I don't go on Amtrak trains to commute. When I saw all the other well-heeled   ommuters going on I asked and they have Amtrak train replacing some of the commuter train. SEPTA has a shortage   f commuter train due to the engineering problem with the new railcars.  Well I got there 15 minutes late   t 7:30 AM. There's a good speaker. I found myself getting really hot and sweaty and then I cooled off by myself. It was nice to be there. I then walked by  the new target that's opening across from the CVS at 19th and Chestnut Street. For the hell of it I put in an application via email from the texting method was not working. Today I have a   unch of people coming in and I'm hoping to record myself being paid so I can send it to Meg. She'll   et a kick out of it. Yeah I'm going to go to group Larry's going to be there. He doesn't go very often. Well it's 9:14 AM I got to get changed and   ore appropriate work gear in the men's room and powder up. Now it's 11:25 AM.  I just took    break and it's still not hot and humid which is great. I went to the local bo dega at the corner of 58th and  arket got me so pumped to drink and a bag of corn chips and they are called Dipsy doodle $.25 cents. I talked to client now I'm   onna try to polish off the alerts and write up a sanction packet in between seeing other clients this   fternoon. Now time to eat lunch so I just sent out of 162 letter. Well, they left for the day I went to my schedule and what   re you people in the book for possible sanctioning I read my nipples all day on the fresh green beans   ogurt tater chips and apple and an orange. I rode the train with Peter on the way down.   Man the EL was really packed to all  hell I'm meeting Larry at Starbucks in fact I'm at Starbucks now. I'm going  to get a decaf iced Americano. Starbucks is why the places that will not   erve decaf coffee after dark. Americano and had to go back and  get more away. They seem to be shorthanded there at the old Starbucks at 13th and Walnut. What group was small and pretty good. Afterword Larry split  like a bat out   f hell to go to the smoke shop and watch Thursday night football. New England is playin The Houston Texans. Geewhiz I wonder who's going to win that game? 
Anyhow I got home and got the 33 bus and then talk to  
Meg for a while and planning the weekend. I told  

her about the route the deep New Jersey transit bus and my luncheon with my friend of the 408 bus. Then realize that my blog is 11 years old on this very day. 

 

it was Thursday, September 22, 2005.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking a mile in your shoes, through your eyes...

Anonymous said...

Much appreciate the mixture of fine details, and then the unexpected joy of resizing pictures to try to see everything from your point of view. TG you make them just a day at a time.