Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday, September 17:New Sneakers and old city

 Well the alarm rang at 8:15 AM this morning and I got up with Mr. butters and a much cooler feel   n the air. Are you taking a shower last night so I went right ahead had some practice and fed Butters and the 🐱 cats. I laid out all the food as I was told . I've been munching down on my breakfast and read the latest news. Two police 👮‍♀️ were shot and 4 others were shot by this crazy dude at 50th   nd SansomAn innocent bystander was was also slain in the attack.. That's really close to where I used to live at 49th.  So I get  myself together and take a nice walk on the mostly cloudy morning and find that once again A freaking detour. Thi s detour was for the so-called "rock 'n' roll Marathon." That's kind of Adobe name for    marathon but marssathon talk to Randy so it's not a complete shocker. I'm gonna see if the   3 is running and if not I'll just call in the Uber. I was very lucky 33 came  five minutes after I got to 19th St. It took me right to third and market where I   et my friend at old city coffee. I made plans for later this afternoon to meet Maggie  after her writers group. The meeting starts at 10:30 AM. After the meeting, we went to get   offee mug and find a stor that sell the  new balance sneakers we first started   t the Starbucks near the Macy's in Center City. After that we went to the AT&T store and they  didn't have any Apple plug. She needed to get that upgrade and wanted to see how  much the upgrade cost at the Verizon store across the street. and while I was at the Verizon store and got a beneficial V erizon plug with the court at it for free. It has two plugs to charge so I can charge my phone and my charger same time. It was going on   :45 PM so I want to head to the new balance store to buy a new pair of new balance sneakers.    got the same exact ones I got six months ago. I walk to 16th and orange and   lock the 48 bus which came pretty quickly. I went home to feed the animals. While I   as home, I saw Darryl and Jean.  I grabbed a late lunch and took a shower to get readyuber  to meet Meg at fourth Street between market and arch Street Sharon is away for the  eekend.   ell I took Uber to old house city to meet Meg at the Institute for wood. We decided that we would go to the Continental bu t not go to a movie we had to go to Spruce Street park in that pretty relaxing. There is a really nice crowd there. It wasn't hot or too cold   ust about right for people come out and hang out on the Saturday. We then left approximately 7 o'clock at 33 buses coming back in towards paramount.  

No comments: