Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday, September 29: Friends R Good and so is Working

 Well I woke up early enough to get to the meeting but it seems   Go dark out and I just didn't feel like rushing around like a chicken with   ts head running off. So, I just looked at some Internet means and distract my mind. After I got my stuff together I want going over to Ryebread   hink up some coffee and called Hoover. I took the uber share a r ride and he picked up another woman and we kind of got there slow. I was late and I really didn't care. It all  kind   f worked out when I got there because my supervisor wasn't even in yet. I then just told my story quickly and went on   with my work at hand. Feeling   flat but feeling grateful at the same time. So I had him canned food for lunch. It was okra soup for lack of a better term for it. Well, I did see  a couple people  at the end of the day and sent out my third 1628 and a and a well, I did see a couple people  at the end of the day and sent out my third 162 – a. After work I walked up to him a steady   isty rain. I was going to be meeting my friend Marissa at little pan Clodian. I don't really like that place that much . They make coffee really funky. And that's what they did. Instead of just   aving a prude coffee they make it like it's espresso because they leave the cup half full but it's really strong coffee not just the regular brewed  coffee.
well group is pretty crowded and he stuck to the 8:00 PM ending. This seems to be a new trend. I've come up with a few conspiracy  

theories. Either the Boston told him or his girlfriend. But unlike Donald Trump, I'm not gonna spread conspiracy theories. Will my friend told her really tragic story to me would you put my personal issues way down on the scale of life  

events. I hung out with her afterwords and we went to McDonald's and he went to her sponsors place. I then got to borrow her  
 
umbrella 🌂. I kept walking down 22nd and fortunately the 48 eventually show up at the parkway. I came home and had some of Sharon's 
delicious chili talked on the phone & watched a few videos. I went to


sleep sometime after midnight. It was an interesting day. We're now hitting cool and damp to end the month of September 2016.

No comments: