Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday, September 27: A Confirmed Day of Realness

 I had somewhat of a restless sleep tonight. I had some anxiety rolling around in my head and I kept having   o hit the bathroom. I decided since I had so much going on today    would just sleep in till 8 o'clock. It was somewhat monkey morning but it wasn't hot   hich was really cool. I got to work and saw three people and then moved along and went to a meeting about the new healthcare changes with the Commonwealth  of Pennsylvania.   That room is really packed with anticipation of some not so good news I will now have a $300 deductible   tarting January 1. My old HMO is being dropped so I have a "PPO" which means I don't need referrals but I have higher  co-pays and that   300  deductible. Anyhow I have an hour left of work hope you're well😊 The rest of the   orkday with and writing an email about the increase in Knoxville in the change in my health care plan. I then  went through my emails and call a few people that were terminated when the case worker attempted  to put carfare on. I got a hold of two out of the four people. And the two  I can't get a hold of will be scheduled for Thursday, October 6. That'll be my  big red letter day for clients. This week is Thursday the 29th. I left work and went  to my appointment I wish we are up to talk that's for sure. He got very intense for me and the dry air in the   uilding was getting to me as well. My chest felt irritated like I had drank this soap and the dishes from the dishwasher. I thought my   ood get progressively worse so I decided to blow off the meeting since  I wasn't really prepared anyway. I ended up crashing early getting up and looking it means and then going back to bed again. I did have one notable success I got the TD Bank to remove the $35 charge to put on since my balance went below zero.

No comments: