Thursday, September 15, 2016

Monday, September 12:Back to Work Got in Trouble

 Well I got up several times between 5:30 AM and 8 AM. I looked out for the   accoon that paid a visit to me last night and sniffed my leg. He was not there. He climbed in our yard and he climbed out 
Every fully as he climbed in I'm sure. Sharon is still fighting the ants. Weather has made it a field day today and all summer long and they still continue even though it's going to mid-September. Anyhow after a little bit of drama via email I continued on plugging
Looking at Condos
away at work. It was a bit of a wad today. I feel like I worked hard and didn't have that much to show for it.
iPhone 7 Review!
I didn't write one thinking packet. I got to talk to Meg on the phone and we could change stuff on the
View From Coffee Joe
Messenger etc. Wes says he's going away for 30 days and let's get together. Problem is I can't get a
Market Street
hold of him he's got to get a hold of me because he's the one bouncing all over the place. I I did down to Canada back in May of this year. and maybe Buffalo back in the early summer or late spring. After work I decided that I needed

I Feel Behind My Blog Posts
 
to catch up with my blogging so that's what I did. I took the bus down thinking I'd go to the Monday
Shopping at CVS
night beginners or possibly the 830 meeting. I just had it to do neither and do my every other day
Bust on Trump
meeting thing. That means I'm definitely going to get up and do it. Well maybe the raccoon is my spirit
Add caption
animal. I got 3 1/2 days done. I wish the social limit and got caught taking pictures of people having some kind a meeting outside. Fortunately I diffused it but it got hairy there for a moment. I was walking down 22nd Street  and the 7 bus went by and I said Oh, well I'm walking home." Well, not five minutes later here comes another seven bus. It's from modern miracle I can I tell you a modern miracle. Well the entire  evening ended in a mild Way and there were no rodents. And that was a good thing. I believe this Full moon is this week.
New Album

No comments: