Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday September 14: Wake Up in West Philadelphia and Full Moon

 Good day everybody. I am testing a new app for Blogger. Blogger does not make an app any longer. The other Blogger   pp doesn't work well with the new iOS 10. I'm getting used to the new operating system. I have a couple little work. Hopping text   n texting is different and some of the colors are a little bit different as well. I've noticed that making it a draft you have to actually  going to the menu and change it into draft form. That the fault is that on publish. So far Siri has worked well with this  application. The real test is putting in pictures. Well apparently I forgot to read the review this said that you have to save after every   icture I just try to save multiple pictures and lost most of what I wrote.  Anyhow I woke up and packed after spending last night in his  place. I then went to the green line café near 40th and market. They had this creamy soymilk which was funky. I attempted to use the  old Blogger app and it kept crashing when I try to edit it. I would have to do everything twice to get a picture put in. This is what led me to   pend what dollars and $4.99 on a Blogger app since it's the only choice I have. I'm sure the guy who wrote it know it because couple years  ago it was $2.99. Anyway work, I fly through and write up some appointments and got rid of of some of my daily alerts that I get.   ne client took me a while because of some overpayment issue. No I haven't written up at Hanks and packing for quite some  time in the report is due so I'm hoping on the 20th or the 19th so I can get that stuff started. Anyhow I left work around 5:15 PM and  headed on down to the L and cut the elder 15th St. and I'm now at Starbucks going to get som e coffee.   eg and I are going to skip the movie tomorrow night. There were some kind of weird smell coming out of the building at house going to catch the bus.  I'm going to go straight to her place from the movies.  I have to take hcare of the dog and cat for Sheraton she is leaving tonight for California for the rest this weekend. She'll be back Monday . It's been a pretty strange week there is a full moon that was pointed out to me by Sharon aft er 1:30 PM. I didn't manage to get my blog called up using a combination of both blogger app. I discovered that since I've been messing around at my blog is not calendar order. September 12 looks like the most recent blog post oh well

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I tried a new blogger app and it's OK. You can actually do wraparound on the phone. It was very difficult because some of them are hybrid editing with both blogger at the same time which made it but this way interesting. I stayed up till 3:39AM. to get the stuff done