Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday, September 28: An Epilogue Day

 Good day everyone. Good day to all of you. I woke up after a somewhat awkward suite  where I crashed really early feeling my chest tighten and exhaustion kicking in. Anyhow it was a pretty nice   orning in the old Fairmount section of Philadelphia I decided to skip the morning meeting because I   as pretty tired. I got to work about five minutes late and proceeded to work on my alerts as usual. I just felt reall y funny today between my chest tightening and breaking up sweat. I did make a doctors appointment for next Friday  at 1 PM. My cubicle night said maybe have a heart attack to the symptoms wedding and painting  of the chest but I don't feel that bad. Well I prodded along I didn't get as much done as I wanted to since I was mentally distracted. Today I have to retur n the home and five back to my items. Sharon went to the Bishops and I returned personal items and then went to the house   offee shop to chill and then go to the meeting at 6:30. Well the first thing I thought of listening to   vening with a little Janis Joplin. He's a blues singer who left her feelings out items and then went to the coffee shop to chill and then go to the meeting at 6:30. Well the first thing I thought of listening to evening with a little Janis Joplin. He's a blues singer who left her feelings out
   and are true and great. One of my favorite videos is from 1968 called "down on me." Anyhow the meeting was packed   nd right now I   ust feel kind of flatlined I just want to just be me and hang out and talk on the phone with some close friends with some Janis Joplin & look at some political humor or do none of that   nd watch TV who the hell knows. It's now 7:35 PM. Well I ended up hanging out with Sharon at the Bishops. That was mellow. I have not  done that in a long time. If you do that every week practically. She had a glass of wine  and I have some chili. It's nice to hang out with her. Been a trying week but I've got good   friends so all is good. I'm sure have very emotions but that's life in the big city!

No comments: