Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday, September 23: Meeting, Work and Messages Oh My

 It's a nice crisp morning here in Philadelphia. I managed to get up and almost make i t to the sunrise on time. First I clean the dishes from last night and took   ome pictures of the sunrise this morning. It was very nice that's for sure. I decided I would go to Saxby's  and  et some coffee. Been a while then went there but they knew exactly  what I wanted decaf with soy. I'm still a little bit late but at least I made it.  w ell it was about making amends. It was a very good meeting. Next I just decided I should   head straight to work rather than get more coffee for or socialize. I'll be get to work in plenty of time to blend into the day and to eat. Well the Internet pretty slow so it took a long 
time to publish more than one picture at a time so I'm publishing one photo at a time before you start work now 9:12 AM. The back door facing 58 street is being renovated as we speak. maybe get something Hunter eat and stuff. Now it's  12:35 PM. The 1st thing I I had to deal with at work, when I got back from watching that man to fix the door,   s I had a an appeal for an overpayment I   rote up in July. The appeal is scheduled Monday afternoon and I just got the notice today. So I had to adjust the overpayment, call the client, and write a narrative. I went to the  little corner store or as I call it bodega. I am with got caught Connie calling referring a client is an idiot that was a close call. Other than that I   ust have one client she came in and I'm going to eat lunch and   tart writing a sanction.
The rest of the day I saw two people and didn't have that many phone calls. I did get very messages from several people today. I'm determined to write up sanctions this coming week. I really cut down my number of people on the Thanksgiving list. Then again,  

there's going to be new people showing up for the October list which will come out in twos weeks. It's pretty mild out here right now. It was cool this morning so I came in long pants and a long shirt. I took off my shirt for my trip down
 to the EL. I may go straight home or I might hit a coffee shop and look at my   log and put some tags that I forgot. Well I went to that place called "cut" I then knew I was waiting half hour so I can decided to go to   axby's and  grab   n iced decaf Americano my usual cold coffee in the afternoon. So I walk down to the ta x fees which is right next to Jefferson Hospital and across from the Walgreens pharmacy. While I'm doing this   haron have a date in the continental. I guess he's at the Center City one. So I'm gonna go my way back to the haircut place by 615 ankd   et myself nice and shaved clean. I've given Meg the warning  as well. Can you believe this it's 85° at 6:15 PM. My haircut was completed and boys it short. I want to try to play me look l ike I'm in a play   bout Rome. I walked up 13th St. where it would happen and happening. A whole bunch are eating  outdoors enjoying the  evening. Some maybe looking   or their breeding life partner.s. I eventually walked up and walk north to JFK Boulevard once I got there, I took the   3 bus and got  myself home. As I was walking home from the bus excited to go to them   iki be to Preskett and get 250 slices. When I got home Sharon got home   ight after me. Jacqueline R Dave and I went upstairs to munch down my voice is better.

No comments: