Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday, September 15: The Day to ☀️ Sunset 🌅


 

 Well I managed to get up early but I decided that I would try to attend a 530 PM meeting at 40th St. before my meeting at 7PM at the same location at 40th St. and then head on up to Ardmore. Sharon going to California to attend her sisters wedding the next four days and I woke up to a splendid Sunday morning. Something's haven't changed out of the 48 running late when it's after 830 and I think I'm going to be running late to work. Well a bunch of suede it to the route 48 and finally showed up but it flew right by us. Not to worry though, Second 48 bus with
not many people when it came by and stopped for us. Good thing I didn't fall through on my plan to stop in front of the bus make it stop.   t wouldn't of been a tianming wear a moment that's for sure. Well the just before 9 o'clock traffic jam. I think the traffics worse   etween 845 and 915. My supervisor is not in but I'm hoping that the boss but he will not be on the warpath and come right over the vine street best way at 8:36 AM.
Well it's 9:28 AM and I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet and take a half hour for the team. I'm hoping not a lot of my clients are in Clive time to get myself together and button my shirt. I'm going to publish this and test the new Blogger app. If it works like I hope to I won't have to go to my chrome book to edit. I'm going to check if they have a spellcheck & an HTML mode on this new App. I emailed a question today. I haven't gotten an answer from the previous question. Seems to be owned by this entrepreneur from another country so I'm not sure he's even maintaining the flight into that's been updated in May and they've upgraded the iOS.



Good afternoon all. Apparently at some point the new app prevents me from putting the cursor after the last sentence. This has  happened more than once. So now I'm going to try to copy and paste the previous wording on top of this wording that I'm writin g as of 12:08 PM. Well several of my clients did come in today and the day is still comfortable too. I waited the right aid for a bit and what I had to do was  copy and paste the earlier post to my current post and now I can keep writing pass the last sentence. I tell you upgrading and changing stuff really is a mental challenge feel good when  you can figure it out. I am really thirsty right now so that's why got some stuff to drink at the right aid right near work. After the right aid adventure I saw several more clients and plow through some stupidity again. The moon is full so you'll have that. It's been a   eautiful day and right now it   s 5:11 PM and it still feels nice and you can definitely see the fun is lowered to the sky and a big old way. I think my supervisor Little bit of supervisor trouble but she didn't seem too   oncerned so I shouldn't  be either. So I'm gonna try to hit a 530 meeting after I get coffee I had planned to go to Grapevine meeting that supposed to start at seven on the second Thursday of the month. Left to the 530 meeting, I was told that last week was the second Thursday of the month I was just mortified. But the same woman who try to help me out a month ago I  will get a woman's number and try to get me the information. Can you believe I did it again I thought I nailed it this time I mean jumping  Jehoshaphat. Well I contacted Maggie and told her I'd be a little earlier. How much earlier is unknown the train is running 32 minutes behind. So    toured 30th St. got some ice for my drink and call my battery die at 15% power so I'm not sure what's going on there. Well the 🌅   as very nice I was able to catch it while charging my batteries near the Ci rca Center @ the SEPTA sales office. I'm right now squatting near track for  where my train going to head  west to Ardmore and pointsWest. We left 33 approximately 7:28 PM. I'm checking the expensive orange drink that I tho ught this morning . I have a cookie. I thought I was going to eat him for breakfast then I forgot about him sleepy while if it work. I had a ticket from the last time I took a train out to Ardmore would use pool. I managed not to lose that ☝️. I'm glad I had my battery charger ready. It's a beautiful sunset  if I was in the middle of nowhere and pretty magnificent I must say. Feels good to sit and do nothing but drink soda. We are heading up to Norbit that will be our Winwood and then Ardmore. I should get to her place by approximately 8:00 PM. Train arrived in Ardmore at 7:44 PM. No I'm do some walking.

No comments: