Sunday, September 25, 2016

Saturday, September 24: An Eventful Day. From Pitman to Berwin

 Today. I woke up around 930 got breakfast and then after eight my hero I was  so lost and I just felt really tired. I then had a difficult conversation and I really just went ahead and went back sleep till about 12:30 PM. I can read it Sharon and her customer. She had rented the upstairs to   haron shop at 7:06 North 24th. Now and her husband have a place elsewhere in Fairmount. Anyhow I just wanted to wait   or the seven bus as it went up to Center City. We got detoured way the hell away. And it's already   :05 PM and I haven't even stopped at the West Philly looking for a zip car to rent. Well I had two choices and    picked the car called a Honda Accord at 50th and Baltimore which is two blocks and where I need to be at 4 o'clock.    then took the car and mess with the USB for a bit because it was acting up but I got to work eventually. I didn't slip on down to Pittman  New Jersey. It ended up that I wasn't really all that late because they didn't even get their  meals yet. I ordered a wanton soup in several of my friends gave me part of their food that was pretty cool I think. I hung out and then split around 3:45 PM. I then realized I forgot to go to the bank to get my toll money so I had  to get off near Collingswood and flip around and find the ATM. I was able to find one pretty quickly and return the car about  three minutes late.   Well it's now 4:22 PM. I'm just getting to 48 from Baltimore at the church  I'm supposed to be at. Today seems alternate between being overcast and then being sunny with clouds.  Well I got there for three quarters of the meeting. I was pretty intense.
After that meeting we drove  to Berwyn and we took the scenic route &that was no problem since we had an hour and a half to get there. We went out to a comedy show. Meg


knew one of the opening comedians from one of her friends. Well the opening guys were OK. One dude was really kind of a little bizarre. He kept

talking about his bipolar. Is one good for Mark was about the Philly sports teams all  had
troubled individuals involved when I sampled with Penn State. They continue to deal with Jerry Sandusky scandal 
 implications. The headliner was an improvement. He did a pretty good Donald Trump dick. He did pick on his

audience and had some funny remarks. The people that make new were very nice and we chatted him up a little bit. One 
 of them is an artist. Anyhow, after the show ended we went back to Ardmore which did not take very long. Overall, it was a very interesting day with nary a dull moment for sure. I think Sunday is going to be a day to relax

No comments: