Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday, September 13: Deap Thought and Changing Life

 Well I got up early enough time to make the meeting but unfortunately due to getting out of the house a little later than  I should. there was a detour   caused by the president coming into Philly this morning at Eakins oval. I made it   n time for 10 minutes of the meeting and the business meeting. During the business meeting I got reprimanded  because I was watching make to a video on my phone. Yes, it was another embarrassing moment in Crowe hist ory that we just have to let it ride and roll past. 
I 14 also got a ride to work from somebody and got to work at 8:50 AM.I scheduled approximately 7 to 8 people and as of 12:52 PM only one person has bothered to show up. Well it's getting close to 1:15 PM and I finally got my orders from the bodega. One person ordered a meat called "maple turkey". I thought it was interesting include ever heard of it before. The rest of the day continued as normal. Several people came in & some didn't for sure. I tidied up a few things and then left around 5:05 PM to head to my 5:30 PM appointment. Tomorrow I will have training for half the day in the morning.

 There's an upgrade coming to the operating system for the iPhone. It's called iOS 10. I have to wait till I get Wi-Fi to do it wehich means I'll probably have to wait till I get home. Well it ended up that the meeting is going to go to in Westerly is actually held on Thursday. To be exact, the second Thursday of the month. I ended up going to pats house.  When I arrived at his house and he was trying to picture Gibson guitar which needed to be fixed. He wanted to try to sell it. We ended up hanging around and watching the video of   oe Piscopo doing some lounge Jack. Whatever jackass   as been he is. We looked him up and he's doing right wing talk radio in New York City. He fell in love with the VP-year-old babysitter and up marrying  her. What an ugly story we watched in disbelief. It was so bad that there was no way people could see any iron in it. It was just as they say a shit show. Only Pat responded to   he Victoria train wreck that is Joe Piscopo. I ended up crashing @ his place because I talked on the phone with Wes who's going to be away for a while and I talked to Amy about some heavy duty stuff this relationship etc.

No comments: