Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sunday September 4: Lawrenceville NJ and Grounds for Sculpture

I had the worst headache ever last night!!😡😡It kept  me up for 5 hours   Io get Meg to rub my neck for 25 min and  take 2 large Tylenol!! I've never had a headache that drove me to tears in my entire life.
Leaving 
Hitting I-95

It's all Center around my neck and shoulders mostly. Anyhow I return the rental car back to 30th St.
Interesting Book  
and then we drove up to Lawrenceville New Jersey and it was a nice Quiktrip right up I-95. Once we
Tasty Lunch
got there we we got a tour of her sisters condo and the condo pool and that kind of thing. We got to
Grounds for Sculpture
replace and I got a nice heating pad on my neck and took some aspirin. Very nice here. I thought
One of the Several Galleries
we can stay till five but we actually stayed in the area of Lawrenceville till about 4:15 PM. then I have to
A Featured Artest
be back for the 60 minute  meeting. I did find a speaker for tonight and next Sunday. I'm now
Inside a Gallery
working on the 3rd and 4th Sunday of this month of September. 
Anyhow we all decided that we would go for the grounds for sculpture. Make sister and husband live about 15 minutes
A Grounds
Peacock
away from it so it worked very well logistically. 
The parking lot was full so we parked a little bit before
 
the official entrance. The sister and husband date for our commission to the place. A lot of change
Lady of the Lake
since I last went there in 2006. Back then I went with the RRCA and it wasn't nearly as built up as it is now.
Meg and I
I didn't remember much of it until we got to the lady in the lake section of the grounds for sculpture
Interesting
there were at least one or two new building. Admission price was nonexistent as far as I
Funky
remembered
 Well, actually today was nicer outside. There are less clouds and it was a nice breeze. I did keep my headache at bay but it was lurking in the background throughout most of
the day. Without it
M
we would go swimming and we headed back into town. We took a tour of where Meg lived when
she was a youngster. It was very nice and waited well we went back to Meg's place and hung out for a
Hollywood
little while. Then I throw it on down cricket Avenue to catch the train back. While I was waiting I
Corner Bakery
decided I want to dinner before my meeting. So I went to a place called nap when you can design
Add caption
your own pizza. Get a little pan pizza but it's OK 22nd but if there anybody who didn't.

No comments: