Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday September 30: Getting Paid in the Rain and Paying 4 It! 💰

 Good wet morning boys and girls. I woke up and it was pitch dark again. Another words it felt earlier than 6:20 AM when I aroused  myself out of bed. Watch some daily show and some Seth Meyers and then hopped on the 48 and went to the sunrise.   
I heard a time today which I liked. Reflection Depression, now that is the phrase!! That's a good way

of describing regretting your past/path. Forgot in the work on time. I had to see one of them the intake cases since the workers were out
for the days I then wrote up one thanks and packet today and got 28 new alert from my  

supervisor left early. But it hit fresh grocer and get myself some revisions. I kept it pretty small. I got about seven yogurt and apple bananas and some Turkey Hill iced tea. Going  

to whine down my day as I blow off the staffing is going on right now. When I was there they were talking about really nice inconsequential stuff.  

Well I think I ate most of the bananas if not all of them. And eight to the yogurts. I did some mopping up and have about five alerts left that  

just came up this afternoon. I do have to walk these dogs. The 2 mini pincher's  

in the heart of West Philly at 49th and Hazel. Afternoon I got a pleasant call that I appreciated it was short but pleasant. Several of my coworkers predicted this turn of events. Anyhow it's not raining that hard right this moment as of 5:33 PM.  

Here is our contract. I don't think they include the $300 deductible that we most of us are going to have to pay!!
 
This is the 1st time a state contract has then analyze for cost
This was the headline. State employees begin to cash in on their $525 million contracts. They 

make it look like we're just living high on the hog by the tone office the headline.  

Yes we did   get increases but co-pays are higher and there's a new $300 for each family member of $600 a year.
 well I got home fairly early and see the eat all of the dinner that Sharon wanted to split. I'm a little up my head so we were thought that issue

No comments: