Thursday, September 15, 2016

Saturday, September 10: A Visit From Stuart in DC. Back to Philly


our view from the hostelI woke up  after spending another good night of sleep in the hostel. Meg got up early but I had no interest in doing that so I went back to  sleep. We then got ready to check out of the hotel and met Stuart at 9 o'clock for breakfast. We went to a restaurant called Lincoln's waffles which is right near the Ford Theater. That is close to the house where Lincoln' Dr. tried to save the president  life back in 1865. Do it then drop just off at the hospital and we had to get ready to pack up and check out by 11 AM.  We caught the   ircular path justice and was showing up. This was pretty cool because we've been catching busses in good time the   hole entire weekend that we have been   in DC. The bus driver kicked everybody off at one point and we walked on over   towards Union Station. We eventually found the Greyhound bus terminal. We got in early on the bus but the air conditioning   isn't turned on and became increasingly hot nasty out there around in the bus. I also got called out because both of my tickets had my name on it   instead of having 2 different name on each ticket.  What an incident ended to my satisfaction of allowed back on the bus after the driver Baltimore- Washington Expressway  talked to the ticket agent. Finally the bus driver turned on the AC and it became a lot more comfortable in the bus on our trip back home. On the way back we stopped in Baltimore and their newly renovated bus station.  Meg and I decided to check out the light blue City of Baltimore trucks that were parked nearby. We had a fun goofy time of it. At this time I am typing this out since BOTH blogger apps on my phone will not let me place the font at the end of the last sentence. This is challenging for me that is for sure. My family will be happy to know that I am not using Siri. I am typing this out on the EARLY morning of Thursday September 15.


No comments: