Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday, September 25: A Relaxed Sunday in Ardmore

 Good day everyone. Today is Sunday the day of rest. I took full of vantage of that credo and Meg and I just hung out all morning talk did some social media and   ad some coffee and cereal.  We ended up spending a lazy day just sitting around the house drinking  coffee we never decided to get some outdoor time by walking path around the Haverford College campus. It's a very very pretty walk out. Today was a perfect day to take a walk in   he suburbs near ideal like college campus in the suburbs. After the walk, we decided  to get a bite to eat at the deli that was located where the AAA was until about 2 1/2   ears ago. That's AAA is where I learned how to drive back in the late 70s. After that we went back to her   lace. I had a little bit of Greek salad and she had some mustard greens. We thern walked towards the  train  station. We sat and talked for a bit and then the train showed up on time. I walked up to the coffee   lace at 20th and Walnut, Saxby's. I attempted you some of the plugs there and some of them were just not   orking. I sat by the window  an made edits yesterday's blog post. I  started this post then I met up with Darlene   nd Larry and Veronica. They are wanting to sit outside and it was a good decision . I started the meeting on time in Darlene did a fine job. Afterwords at the business meeting some  dude passed out but he ended up being OK after all. The paramedics were called Justin case.    ended up walking home because I was on the phone and the 48 bus just blew right past me. Fortunately  it's Fall so walking home wasn't terrible. In sports news the   hiladelphia eagles watered the Pittsburgh Steelers 34-3!! Nobody   xpected  his result. The bandwagon is on full swing and I can't blame quote. The Eagles are 3-0 in this young season.Fly Eagles fly!

No comments: