Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday, September 18: A Good Decent Sunday

 Good Sunday to everyone out there who reads this and everyone that k nows him. I got up early a couple times went back to sleep a couple times. Megan on the other hand got up early and stayed up and took care of herself and   elaxed and hung out with the cats. They can tell a cat person when th ey meet one. One time I had a weird dream last night. There were people I was living  who seemed to think I wanted to have like a little animals giving birth  in my room. One  group of them was little mice and I got rid of them. They are also members of a group I was   n. They were clicky. Then I wanted to go to France and I have a trip planned and I wanted to   ancel it. Just want to put that down so I can recall it and talk to a professional.   haron is having a really good time at the wedding that she's at. She met an old friend in and they hung  

 

out and I'm eating very happy. I sent her pictures of Butters and the cats.
We then yes decided that we want to take a walk up Kelly drive. I'm always up for a > 

walk and it was a nice day to do so as well. We kept walking fairly far and then we decided to turn back and get a snack at the > 
snack bar that's nearby. Now 12:49 PM and we're going to head back to my place and take it from there. Take a back 
 
to my place and checked out when the next bus was leaving to take Meg back to Ardmore. Meanwhile the doorbell rang and I met a neighborhood & activist  for the Democratic Party. She asked me if I was who I was voting for. And then asked me if I volunteer and  

I said I would. The records only had Robert Stokes at the address neither Sharon and I were listed so I gave them Sharon's name in my name. Of course I only gave my number and email. Well we went via over down to suburban station to drop her off.  
The driver was was kind of funny. We got there early in the train was delayed 15 minutes. We decided   

to hang out of the Starbucks for a bit and I got some coffee and then we mellowed out. F you got to train I caught the 33 bus back  

home where I have some leftovers read a bit of the Sunday paper and took a nap. apparently, my speaker that I had planned for  

tonight has bailed. I did make some lame attempt to contact people on the Internet but I didn't expect much. So I'm gonna have people at the meet if anyone wants to speak. If not I'm gonna have to wing it. Larry and Veronica's friend Darlene is going  
to be definitely speaking next week so that is definitely covered. Larry and Veronica met m at Saxbys. We hung out and caught up on what we  
were doing this weekend. Ever went to my meeting I
have someone in a mediately said yes so I had a speaker right away. I was quite relieved. He was 
 a good speaker and had a lot of good things to say. I waited for the 7 bus whic which was supposed to show off at 22nd and  Walnut  at 9:21. It was 9:38 PM but I hope the 48th and 22nd and arch. There was no  sighting of the seven bus It's not too hard to wait for the bus since the temperature is reasonably mild without being  ridiculously hot or cold.  It's amazing how fast Bus can complete the route home late on a Sunday night.


No comments: