Monday, September 12, 2016

Wednesday, September 7: Massage and A Morning in Ardmore

I woke up on a beautiful day in Ardmore Pennsylvania. We went out to breakfast had to find a little breakfast place near her place. We then took the 44 bus. She
Leaving for Work
got off @ her Job on City Line Avenue.
Grits
 I continued all the way toThe Google expressway on my way to 30th St. I then caught the EL at 30th
Add caption
St. I work a little bit late to work but again my supervisor was not in today so I was able to get by. They
How Suburbanites Take the Bus
also didn't have any of the time sheets available since they ran out of them. I didn't see all three people today and finished with the
44 Bus
alert that were due. There were 18 of them and I got them started yesterday and got over half
Way We Work
of them completed, so it wasn't a horrible ordeal.Well I cast on my pet sitting bartering for massage
Fresh Grocer
Near City Hall
what I needed for my back. 
The woman who did my massage was a trip this evening.  She talked 
Going to Toppers
about the story about that kid who was murdered 20 years ago in Minnesota. She was upset by it
Inside Toppers
because she lived 20 miles away from it when the kid was abducted. She was 19 years old living in
New Target Almost Open
Minnesota at that time

Next, she talked about some creepy dude in West Philly that's been   stalking schools and
My Route
playgrounds. It was a weird juxtaposition having a really nice massage and having all this funky negative talk. OK no sleepover tonight. I now need to go to my
Nice Sign
brothers house and turn in money next I will pick
Funny
up laundry.  I'm going to have to rent one of those zip cars cause this massage was an hour and a half
Getting Sharon an ICY
long. I'm now in Center City and I'm gonna look for a zip car after I go home and eat dinner. I dinner and took my sweet time chilling and then I decided they want to get myself moving to mediate drop off the
News of the Day
End of the Day
cash and get the raffle in the ticket for my brothers place. I did pick up my laundry with the $40
worth of laundry. Thinking ended my day.  

No comments: