Saturday, September 03, 2016

Thursday, September 1: Changes in Boundries and Change in Weather

I  Awake
Well I got up and going to the sunrise for the second day in a row. I slept OK I suppose. Afterwords I headed into work with my coffee in hand. Before then,
Halloween is Coming
I had went to Saxby's and tidied up my
Saxby's
blog post from yesterday August 31. Yes, trump went to Mexico and actually made the Mexican president
Cool Tech Item 
look really bad and he's tightening up in the polls as we speak. Two more months left to the election!
View from Saxby's
Oh my God! I just plug the way and grinding away at work. Going to the people that didn't
Boundaries
show up and I just have painting the alerts and I'll be getting. And cleaning up the calendar from
Add caption
the last week. I was in kind of a mixed mood just kind of just working that's about all.
Add caption
I'm starting to get responses back. The other night I got in the mood to make a bunch of new Facebook
Long Break at Work
friends. It was definitely a lot of people. Mostly of the people were from Lower Marion days. I don't
Computer Slowdown
know most of them very well but it is interesting people into what happened to them over the last
Walnut Street
30 years. I'm in the Elixir café now just unwinding and drinking very rapidly my the calf iced Americano.
Elixir Cafe
I'm also chatting away on messenger Facebook kind of messenger. I then went to group and
Travelling Willbruy's
there were 4 of us there. It was pretty cool we talked about the word them everybody etc. We got
Ready to Go Home
out around five after eight. got home and Sharon was making some delicious chili. I really enjoyed it.
Sharon's Chillie
Sharon had a good day of work but her back was wiped out. First load time has ended which is really good.

No comments: