Friday, January 29, 2016

Thursday, January 28: Snow is Out of the Way.

Well, it's 630 P a.m. I did not feel so great and I figured I better sleep in. I think that was the sound decision. Anyhow I cut the 48 it was regular
23rd Street Near Fairmount
 stop for the first time in a week and the bus took forever to get that
RyBread
downtown because of the bad traffic. That's the problem with sleeping in is that the traffic is god awful
1st Day at Normal Stop
on the bus. So I got in at 9:20 and got credit for coming in at 9:15 AM. I had two clients waiting got them
Trolley
out of the way fairly quickly. I did order some Chinese without rice but I think I'm going to save that for
Clear Sidewalk
dinner or before group etc. It's a cool sunny day here and west Philadelphia. Like I said I got group
At Fresh Grocer
tonight and possibly a date Saturday after 4 PM. That's a make up day for Tuesday night which
was postponed due to the busing and the weather. So I did get my vitamins yesterday and I'll take
Cheezy
them with my lunch today. I did go to the fresh grocer and got myself my lunch provisions which included
Sky Above Work Parking Lot
salad greens seltzer water orange juice and yogurt. I think got two boxes of cereal for breakfast.
57th Looking South
Afterwords I saw two clients and slog though the rest of work. I then left work around 515. Super small about

15th Street
seven of us. I took a break and went out and sent pictures of myself and others in the 80s. It was pretty funny to send it out on
Top Stories
the Internet.
Afterwards, I talk to the parents for a while and we went to
PECO Building
chipotle and that was pretty good. After that I walked about a third of the way home. Once
It Arrives
I caught the bus it's zoomed myself home really fast. While waiting for the bus I took a bunch of pictures
Butters Being Cute
and I like some home a lot. I then came home and Sharon had cooked up some yummy fish and green
Sharon's Fish
vegetables which was very good.


No comments: