Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday, January 24: After the Blizzard

9:20 AM on 24th Street
Well, I woke from the aftermath of the blizzard. It's a bright sunny day outside here Fairmount. I went to the clubhouse after throwing on my layers. I was
The Aftermath
able to get a nice easy seat even though
Skiing on Fairmount & 23rd
I showed up a minute late at 9:31. It was pretty chill. It was the third step. I didn't decided I wanted
I Used .02 Gigs So Far!

a 2nd cup coffee and a blog near a sunny window. I found a nice sunny window for myself
The Clubhouse
and manage to get settled in here at the OCF Coffeehouse. I'm heading to Facebook Instagram
Started My Blogging Here
and the blogging. These are things I like to do on my own sitting in my world. I sent next to a cute lawyer
Meh..
but after observing I didn't push it. Anyhow it's now 12:17 PM. You stay here the most
My Spot at OCF
another hour and then roll on back home. Well according to the Philly Inquirer, the offical snowfall accumulation was 22.4 inches. This makes it the 4th largest in Philadelphia history! Right now on Facebook I am in a discussion wether eating fish is moral. This is a dead-end conversation but whatever

No comments: