Saturday, January 23, 2016

Thursday, January 21: A Hard Working Day

Well got up bright and early this morning around 6:30 PM I quickly got dressed and got the 48 which trailed the seven along 23rd St. I went to La  Colombe
My Album Cover
and they didn't have the poor drip decaf which was
Church of the Holy Trinity
pretty good. I've then hit sunrise and that was pretty decent there's talk about sharing. I was gonna try to get to work early but it turns out I stayed at Saxby's and get some finishing up of yesterday's blog
A Real Working Man!
My Desk with Peter's Phone
Scanning or Art? U  Decide!!
post. I did catch the 21 it was only about 10 minutes late to work. I have short Russia three people and
56th Street EL Stop
my alter had to see one because I got called into labor management meeting. It was very short and there
To Meeting
is nothing particularly controversial going on. We talked about getting the parking lot salted.  The case
Is THIS Legal?
management training was discussed as well. I then saw about 10 more people and I found myself really
To 8th and Fitzwater
tired when I left work. I attended a meeting at some woman's home with about four other women
Suspicious Mind
and it was very pleasant I notice myself getting sleepy and my nose morning to run. But is very nice
Mildred Street S Philly
and mellow. I do decide to go straight home and not do anything else.. Will be absolute big story
South Philly
outside my bubble is snow Mcgettigan 16. We're looking to get a minimum of a foot of snow with the

11:30pm Predictions 
possibility of up to 15 inches of snow. It could be blizzard like conditions. Baltimore and Washington
South Street
are really going to get smacked harder since the storms coming from the south. Still start tomorrow night at 8 PM. My pet sitting that was
Lugi Pizza Fresca
scheduled to start some Saturday morning is canceled and probably my commitment that I took
Dumb TV Show
over for Saturday at 2 o'clock will be canceled. Well, we will see if the predictions of the upcoming "Blizzard" will come to fruition.  The Hype might send this storm out to sea!! It has happened before it that's for sure. The fact it's going to hit late Friday night into Saturday makes it better to since my whole work schedule doesn't get all screwed up

No comments: