Saturday, January 23, 2016

Wednesday, January 20: Mid-Wee Prelude

24th Street towards Farmount
Good morning all. It is a seasonable winter day here in Philadelphia. I managed to get up when I'm supposed to roll out of bed get some breakfast. I caught
Sunrise
the 7:08 AM 48 bus and went to my
Saxby's
sunrise. Dean was there and the speaker was somebody I know from group. Afterwords, I went with
Welcome to Saxby's
Wendy and Dean to Saxby's. Dean was giving his opinion on training that Wendy wants to go to. I've
Dean @ Saxby's
been at the split so I'm not ridiculously late like I was yesterday. The day went pretty well and quiet. That is until the afternoon when I got a
The Old "Burger. Org
sanction return back then the phone started ringing.
57th Street
The coup de grace is when they added us doing every overpayment for every rejection and
Fall On Me
termination. It's getting kind of ridiculous at the old welfare worker. I then left at 4:3opm form for my
Leaving my 1st Appt.
4:45 PM appointment. I did manage to get there and and I wasn't late. I waited for about a half hour
Starbucks @ 19th Street
and then was in and out 15 minutes. I then went to meet Christy and got her keys for the pet sitting
 
job that starts of all days on Saturday. As you know the huge thunderstorm, the 1st of the year
Add caption
is coming & and the city is getting ready for it.
They're calling for about 12 inches. 10 to 12 inches down from the 12 to 18 we had heard earlier.
Well we had dinner of two waters that were half-price so it was really cheap. We talked about her dating experiences which was interesting.
22nd & Arch Store
After that I went to my therapist appointment that went through very well. I then got myself
It ARRIVES!!!
home and talk to Sharon for a little bit and proceeded to take out the trash as well. Overall the day
Corner of 22nd and Arch
was good in the beginning kind of funky in the middle of the day and ended up pretty well actually.
Good Ole 1995
Hoping to do some guided meditation and we shall see what Saturday brings us.

No comments: