Friday, January 08, 2016

Thursday, January 7: A Decent Day and Great Study Meeting

Hello home slices of America how are you? It's Thursday at the end of the first week in January. It's fairly mild after that cold nippy weather that we had. Word on
Sharon's Porch
the street states that it will get much colder very soon.
Fairmount Ave
Well that's far only about four of my people showed up for the appointments. I do however have
Keeping on Data
a bunch people coming in around 130 or so. I went to fresh grocer to ge A couple of yogurts for a buck each
The Rooms
and to use the Wi-Fi and see what updates I had. Not much communication going on. Tonight I don't
Ludlow Street
have group because they had it last night so I am either going to go to the meeting on Delancey or the
Fresh Grocer
clubhouse in Fairmount. I'm not sure yet. I just hope maybe I can get a sanction packet done doing the
My Desktop

low but I may have between now and 130. Well it's 130 now I got to get back to work. It's now 5:33
Fresh Grocer
PM it's not that cold out I'm about to catch the L downtown and go to one meeting at 20th and
In Front of Saxby's
Delancey. I have never been to this one. Well my saw the rest of my appointments but at least for five
Along 20th Street
people didn't show up for the appointment I managed to grab two of them for tomorrow.
Add caption
Well I got the train and bus to Saxby's. As I was getting coffee Bob and Lisa just emailed me. They were
20th and Delancey
going to go to a play but instead they're going to a funeral. Well I couldn't get anybody to go to the
20th and Delancey
play at the theater but I went to a really decent study meeting tonight in a beautiful part of 20th
20th Street Facing North
St. in Philadelphia. I learned some stings and I got some really nice photos I believe. It's now 8:49 PM
Add caption
and I wish you a nice vegetarian place was open so I could chat down and still be healthy. But it's getting
20th Street in Rittenhouse
late for all that I'm going to see if hip city veggies open. Yes, it was open and I ordered myself a curry
Add caption
tofu wrap. It was quite tasty. It wasn't a cheap meal but it was a good meal. I then got home on the
Weird
32 Bus and Sharon had put a heater in my room and told me about her very eventful day. It seems
18th Street
like her house offer was excepted and her father might be helping her out in the future. I'm gonna stay
I Saw this
tuned that's for sure. The picture I took outside of the house the 20th DeLancey got 79 likes. That was
based on my merit not having pictures of some popular people. I'm actually proud of myself on that one.
I will see what happens on Saturday were going to bring my prints 30 of them and see which ones that they
like that sheet that Amy likes. Member to find a frame. Off to bed now

No comments: