Saturday, January 16, 2016

Thursday, January 14: Feelin Better

Walking Down 24th Street
Good day everyone I definitely felt better since I slept in and didn't go to sunrise. I made it to work a little
RyBread in the AM
bit late but it didn't matter because my supervisor was out in the morning. I've been just plowed away
The Bus
and most of my alerts. Only a few people showed up this morning which is helpful that regard. I do have
Inside the 48 Bus
to follow up though I did have my greens for lunch with two bananas yogurt and salad. By then stayed
View from the 48
very late to work. I've not been State able to stay till 5:30 PM in 6 to 9 months. This is due to the new management that insists
Trolley Backup
everybody get out. The one who's really strict was not in and the
Add caption
other one 50 doing reports. I like that part of the day. I showed up recruit very late but there's only about
Starbucks at 16th Street
seven of us there. It was pretty good that I went back and hung out with Sharon I also got a pizza
News of the Day
at Luigi's pizza Fresca just before it closed. And I talked with my friend from group and we had
Luigi's Pizza
a good conversation. Then I thing is that it wasn't very cold out that was a good thing. 

No comments: