Sunday, January 10, 2016

Saturday, January 9: I Got Stuff Done for Art.

I
Vine Street Bridge Construction
Well I managed to get up for the men's meeting and got their view the Über . I had some caffeinated coffee
Road Construction
and then I just dumped it out. I didn't have time to exchange since the driver was there and I had already
Center City
paid for it. I could not wait for them to brew a new batch. Got to the men's meeting and then I walk
Rittenhouse Plaza
to 15th St. DL and met Larry and Starbucks. Hung out there for a 15 minutes and then we
I am Scared!!
left and set up for the 10 at 10:30. That was interesting and I spoke for eight minutes me a chair habitat
Add caption
my watch after five minutes. Then I went Larry's afterwards. Veronica had asked me earlier to do a little filming
for her. That didn't take much time Larry asked me to help move stuff to the attic. Due to the uneven train
Christ Church
schedule, I will not be at Amy's till least 230. I'm now off to the photo lounge via the 17 bus. We then
A Long Ti e
plan to catch the 2 o'clock train to Melrose Park. That's the best I
can do. Well that was
Simple but True
OK with Amy. She greeted me very nicely when we got done I got to her place. Took the pictures out
Hoisting Stuff!
lined them up and she sifted through them. She picked the top five in the top three. These would
Filming Horror
be the ones I be looking for frames for. So we went to the thrift shop she knows of in Glenside. This
19th and Chestnut
is the thrift shop she goes to bayous frames for her own work. We went in there and it was very efficient
CONFIDENCE!!!
. She did a very nice job of finding things. She does have a I and she has experience as well. Next we went down to the Home Depot and got spray paint.
Photo Lounge
The spay paint will be used to paint
Lunch Being Made
the frames black.. I got the same paper as well to smooth out any of the rough edges on the frames.
Ready to Board!!
I also will need Windex to clean the windows to the old frames. It's been a total $15 for everything.
Melrose Park Station
That includes four frames spray paint and sandpaper.. After that was done. She then drove me to the Fern Rock SEPTA station for me to take the train. It was a very effective lovely time with her and we got
At Thrift Store
The Choice for Exhibit
stuff and I got a lot done. She's going away next week so it's good that I saw her. I decide to take the
Spray Paint and Sandpaper
Broad Street line to Fairmount and head home. On the way home I stop stopped at the OCF to have coffee
Fairmount Ave
house and charged up my phone. After that I wobbled home and talked with Sharon for a bit about
An Intense and Disturbing Film
her situation. She's not also pleased about it. I didn't took goober and met Larry for dinner
Finally Getting Home
at Nu wave pizza New World pizza. Next   we saw the Stanford experiment. That movie was disturbing.
New Eatery on Fairmount Ave
I didn't know how disturbed I was until the movie ended. It featured college students being guards and prisoners. The The students
Add caption

who acted as the guards really took to their job seriously with really ugly 
results. I didn't realize how to start that was till after the movie I decided to look at a message about an
Ok Cupid. Enough said. Larry, Veronica and I took the 21. I've been caught the 33 and then on the way home I met some woman outside of the bishops. We had a very adult conversation. That was a surprise!!!
She initiated the conversation which made it quite comfortable for this 54 year old man. She suggested the dating site called "Bumble." I came home talked to Sharon and AMY and crashed feeling more centered then before.

No comments: