Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Monday, January 18: A Day off in the Cold

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Today definitely  feels like mid January. It is 1:30 PM and I'm walking along Fairmount Avenue to meet Bob and Lisa
Add caption
Early this morning I got up and played around on
Windy and
YouTube for a bit and then I talk to Sharon for a little while. I was going to go rent enterprise car when
Add caption
Bob and Lisa called me just now or ago. Oka Rent-A-Car at 1:15 PM glad I didn't push the trigger and
Add caption
commit myself. I do have a dentist appointment at 4 o'clock but I have to go to obviously. I'm putting
My Path
on the crown for the root canal I had done it in November. Well see if it was way too crowded so I
Mugshots in Fairmount
moved over to the mugshots coffeehouse two blocks up on Fairmount. There's barely enough
Add caption
room here but luckily for take 15 minutes longer than they said so I'm going to just sit here and do some
The Yuppie Man of Today
blogging. To take up some time. It's mostly the same crowd that that comes to the OCF. Well it turns out Bob showed up by himself because Lisa went another way so basically it's now 2:43 PM so I already have to start walking downtown. Bob said he would walk with me that that bean burrito was very good so I totally stuffed my face
Walking to Suburban Station
and I felt good. Well we walk to suburban station and I dropped Bob off. I then walk towards Walnut Street and checked out the site. First I went to the The
Add caption
dentist where I got a crown placed on top of the root
Arch Street Church Surrounded
canal had done the end of November 2015. After that I next went to the Apple Store to ask couple
Add caption
questions. The genius seemed to be somewhat irritated person there. He needs to chill. I then walk to coffee Joe and ran into someone
I know before the meeting. The meeting was a little odd but wasn't
Add caption
bad. I then was invited to dinner with Dean. He moved once again to the strawberry mansion
Apple St
section of the city basically he live where the 48 and the 32 and near 29th St. and Allegheny Avenue.
She is NOT Cold!!
He cooked a very good   dinner his house was really warm and his roommate seem pretty nice as well. When it was time for me to go I caught the bus but Google maps didn't
To Dean's Place
realize there was a holiday schedule so
Main Course
I ended up freezing my ass off for 35 minutes out at the bus stop. I then went home straight to bed
Watching Law and Order
under the
heater. Boy oh boy I've not been that cold since  last year! Donald Trump is still leading the Republican field with Iowa and New Hampshire coming up in 3 weeks. 

No comments: