Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday, January 19: Cold With a Late Start and a Later Meeting

Big Storm Coming
Yes, winter has finally landed for an extended stay. Last night I ended up waiting for 30 minutes from 1120 to 1141. Google maps didn't see the fact that SEPTA was on
COLD!!
holiday schedule yesterday.
Construction Everywhere
I proceeded to forget the set my alarm and woke up at 9 AM. I'm running late to work today. I called
Not a REAL Starbucks
Uber and they pick me up from the house. There's a huge backlog because that construction near
The Trouble with Decaf
20th St. Do you have a driver went down the parkway do a scape that. I went to Starbucks and again
Add caption
they had trouble with my decaf I didn't get a half calf and I didn't mean to order it but whatever. There
Add caption

supposedly going to be a large snowfall Friday night into Saturday. The local news just typing up like a mofo. It's
944 I already have two people in today. Peter just told me it's about 20° outside right now had a nice
gusty 15 to 20 mile an hour wind. Well, I had a rush when I first came in with
5:40Pm at 56th and Market
but after that it's slowed to a crawl. I just looked away at my alerts helped out Peter and Dana were in and out most of the day. It wasn't a real bad day
I had my greens for lunch along with two yogurt and a water and a nice jeep.. It was on like yesterday when I was completely starving. I got all the alerts been set for two ASAP alert be through the small one 158 and 238 alerts that I ignoring for the time being. I did not go out during lunch time to catch up on the
Waiting at Fresh Grocer
Internet. I did however call Sharon from my work phone and found out that she didn't absolutely need need cream and signed. That was cool. Well in news outside my bubble,
13th and Market in the Cold
Donald Trump was endorsed by Sarah Palin. Oh THAT will really
Extra Safety
help man. New news!!  Bernie Sanders is smashing Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. I am not
My Route to Fairmount
sure that is a BIG surprise since Sanders home state of Vermont is next door.
20th and Fairmount
Off to the 8 o'clock meeting. I had to wait for a while to get transpass back.  I forgot to get a fax from work but I got it now and I was blogging in a
OCF to Get a Decaf Ameracano 
supermarket. I got the 32 at 13th and market. He came on time as I walk towards the OC have
Time to Leave
coffee house like regular 615 meeting letting out. It's now 751 they're definitely eager for us to vacate this OCF premises

No comments: