Thursday, January 07, 2016

Monday, January 4: Winter Arrives

Well after sleeping on and off since 7:30 PM last night I got up pretty early because I had a headache and a backache is. I think it's all just a tension
48 Bus
 headache. Anyhow I managed to make the meeting almost on
Saxby's
time. It was all right. I've been chatting with someone I never chatted with before weather really decent share.
21 Bus from 20th Street
She was nice but I kept it brief. I then grab some coffee and finished off my last blog postings. I hope you
New Construction at Walnut
like them. It's quite a cold morning today. It will be cold today and through tomorrow night and then
Getting Colder
go back to being fairly mild. I didn't leave the coffee shop till about 8:55 AM so yes, I'm going to be late for work.
On Da Bus
Well it's 3:55 PM it's a sunny but cold 28° outside. I'm at the fresh grocer getting lunch provisions
Add caption
which includes a pizza clementines and a big batch of bananas. Work was OK today likely that some
Bob's Book
gunk sent out sanctions and I'm now beginning on my alerts. I have a whole mess of people coming
Add caption
Tuesday tomorrow and Thursday. I may go to Intergroup but maybe not since a new person supposed
Add caption
to be taking over.. So the next two days supposed to be the coldest up the winter so far. Speaking of cold the
Add caption
temperature dropped 2° from 38 to 30 to 28° as of 4 o'clock which is the time right now. Time to go back to
Eagles Win Last Game
work in see what I can finish off before I leave. I'm first going to eat my little pizza slice about for 2 bucks
56th Street Station
at the fresh grocer. well I took the train down to the trolley got off the trolley 19th St. and went to coffee
A Short Ride
Joe. I decided to to join another dating site for the hell of it. I had read about it on the Internet somewhere.
La Colombe
So I didn't finish my blog for this today. The topic of the month at the beginners was 13th stepping. I really
Taking My Seat
had nothing to contribute on that topic that's for sure. It was interesting though. I talk to people and talk
Big Temp Drop
to before and that is a plus. I then decided I was going to time the seven bus so I would have to be waiting walking and freezing
I Timed this Bus
my butt off in this 19° weather we have here at 8:34 PM. I wanted to Saxby's heard the call mother nature and then walk to the bus stop
Beginners
and waited a minute and I caught the seven bus which was actually three minutes early.

No comments: