Friday, January 29, 2016

Wednesday, January 27: Sick at the Start but Now Go 2 Go😎

The Well after a fitful sleep where I ran a fever and felt like I was hung over. I got up at 6:30 AM. I managed to rouse myself up and go to the sunrise this morning.
RyBread
The speaker was probably the best speaker I've
Cool Tunes on Uber
seen since I've been there. Earlier I got a ride through Uber because the 48 was detoured and taking forever. The music was in the Uber was pretty good too! Anyhow,
Facing 20th and Walnut
I hung out with Dean afterwords at the Saxby's and left him a five spot. He lives closer
Waiting for the 21 Bus
now. I slowly got better and got there today
in pretty good shape. I didn't really any lunch
58th Looking North
because I wasn't hungry. I was very thirsty though and drank three things of water today. I rode up
Takes Forever to Load
two packets got an error and one of them and I'm mad at you go through half of the alerts that I had
Paper and Numbers Man
to get done. It wasn't a bad day at all. I got my order of fish oil today at the office. Annex went
to the fresh grocer to use their Wi-Fi and
Elixr Cafe Playing Feelies
checking what's been going on on the Internet since I got to
Paying for My Decaf!
work. Not so much. I then eventually caught the EL and went to Elixr Café. Guess what they were playing.
A Pensive Man
The Feelies Crazy Rhythms. I was pretty PSYCHED 😉☕️😜
Thanks Elixr Café!!!! Well I finished yesterday's blog post and updated today's blog post after the feelings they played Bing Crosby and then some cheesy 80s music. It was worth to hear the Feelies out in the open. I'm now running late to my appointment got to split now it's 7:26 PM. Therapy went well and had some things
to think about. Then Amy called and we talked while I was in the Starbucks using their Wi-Fi. I just bought
1420 Walnut
 
new headsets at 5 below and Amy has her backpack waiting for me. It's an L.L. Bean. Her kids are into
Getting Feb Transpass
the big backpacks there into the sport backpacks. I'm not sure what that means but whatever I'm
New Headphones
gonna have a high-quality backpack. It's starting to get colder and I'm going to head home
Randell Cunningham
on the 48. I just went to suburban station and bought my February Transpass.
I saw something on Facebook my brother put up back in the Randall Cunningham Keith Byers days. I took a picture
My Choice of Routes
2nd Bus is Mine
of one thing it's Keith buyers really hitting somebody hard. I then eventually got home on the 48. I ended up
On my iPhone
going to Bishops collar to get their chili since I figured Sharon was out of some some date she was going
Take Out at the Bishops
on at Rembrandt's.

No comments: