Saturday, January 23, 2016

Friday, January 22: A Funky Day. Working, Script, Ripped Off and Candy Volcano

How I started My Day
Well I slept in because I was really really tired. I knew the day was going to be funky want to infect my house and had to wake up Jeremy get
RyBread
another key. I was late for work before to my supervisor is leaving
I Should be at Work!
later for work. I took care of some of my business and in it was OK. I didn't have any interviews today but
My Photo was Featured
I had to catch up on some of the slop that I had for a couple days. I didn't really have lunch except for
Add caption
a little bit a salad because I knew I was going to the hunt dynasty and then to the concert with Candy volcano. I'm trying to get through to show up there
Add caption
I got pounded with alerts the last 2 to 3 days but I did make
Down to 8%
progress. I left work hearing that the concert is now at 8:30 and the dinner starts at six. Well funny
thing happened on the way to dinner and a concert, first I would at the last minute to order tickets and thought
Ripped OFF
the ticket agency was the TLA box office but it was a reseller of tickets. As you know resellers rip
Very Helpful!!! 
people off for tickets and I was ripped off. It was partially my fault anyway. I was really upset so I got
7PM Snow Starts
my card canceled and what attempting to completely cancel the order. I finally got a hold of an 800
Cosi
number which you call if the venue doesn't except my tickets. The woman then stated that I would
Needed This
get the $15 "special handling fee" removed so it's only a slight rip off instead of the
Old City and Snow
$50.86. The woman told me 1st to $50.86 which show up and then later the $15 "refund" which show up.
TLA Before the Show
Well after all that funky stuff, I did arrive at the TLA to see candy volcano do a tribute to David Bowie.
Candy Volcano
Let show really rough. I specially like life on Mars. I grouped out to that. My friend was very impressed by
Differnent Singers Each Song
my passion for the song"Life on Mars" reminds me of being in the living room with my sister listening to her Bowie album diamond dogs. The first I was being dizzy and all that but I felt a lot better after the 
Add caption
show. I took some videos and
Video Still
pictures of course. My phone ran out in the beginning of the show so the pictures are mostly for the early
part of the show. I walked from the TLA to front market and cut the 48 just in time so it all worked out pretty
well. When I came home Sharon rustling up chicken soup. It was very good

No comments: