Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday, January 10: Details Such as Football Art and Meetings

The I didn't talk to Larry and then Sharon. You really busy on her finance situation for her house. And I caught the 32 bus just in time to broaden Carpender
Woke Up Late
I woke up this morning because I had to pee and then realized I had to stay out of bed and head down to the clubhouse. I did manage to do that it
New Eatery Reflects Gas
showed up in time to get a seat in the middle table. I then went
Trash on the Bottom
to the OCF have coffee house and grab coffee. It was on the first step. After the meeting, I decided to
Where the Cool Kids Meet
go back to the OCF coffeehouse and update my blog. I had to pay Friday Saturday and start today
OCF Without People. It Feels Upside
blog post. I'm surrounded by people half my age with their boyfriends and girlfriends that's the way
Add caption
it is here. Anyway, it is really mild outside and the sun is out. I'm pretty shocked because they were calling
How I See the Word Today as a 54 Year Old in a Young World
for drenching rainfall last night and today. So it is going on 1 PM right now and I'm going to put this away
Close Up
go to the bathroom and head home and get some breathing of this nice warm air on January. So I'm gonna see Sharon and leave all the youngsters alone while so I listen to that who's album called sellout. I'm pretty upset with
Fairmount Ave
listening to this over and over again I'm really
Typical Male Hairdo
digging it. I need to get out here. Well I took a nap until about 3:30 PM. After that I woke up hungry and went
Warm!
to the Luigi's pizza Frisco and had two slices to chomp on. But cited to stay in there and watch the last
Dude is Going to Miss this 27 Yarder Field Goal
half of the fourth quarter of the Minnesota Seattle game. Minnesota gag the field on the last 20 seconds and lost
Add caption
10 to 9. May then decided I would do my framing work. So I just set up on the porch in between
Add caption
there called Lisa and took pictures of the sunset. It was 55° and comfortable. The wind hadn't started yet.
Add caption
So I did all the work on the frames but I have to now spray paint all four of them this week. It's supposed
Add caption
to be cold and windy but there's no precipitation in the forecast until maybe Wednesday or Thursday

No comments: